Brendan Rodgers

Agree Mildly but Rodgers CHUCKED it efter McGinn but seemed tae rally Jan by signing Burke/Toljan/Weah! Weah wiz MILDLY Succesful, other 2 UTTER PISH!! Rodgers took the Sky Money..End Of..He's a Fukin Snake Oil Salesman..END OF!!
by january he had already had sneaky behind the scene talks with Leicester

He's dead in my eyes ,a Rhat ,a snake , when he walked out mid way through the season he wiped out any good he did before

Things could easily went wrong towards the tale end of the season and he didn't give a fk

let history show him as a :poop:

Not a chance is this a case of once a Celt always a Celt. The guy did excellent in managing the team to great success and plaudits to him for that. But no fucking chance is this whopper a Celt, he talked about love and affection for the club, but you don’t fuck off like a sneaky twat like he did if this was your dream job. He saw the club as a stepping stone and never truly had ambition to manage our club, only the fact a top 10 EPL team wasn’t interested in him was the reason he came to us.

He did a “moonlit flit” ffs ??

sang my generation did a lot of drugs and the drummer was a moon unit ,,,,,,a stella moment

Sure hope the drummer was female or you have a rainbow flag. Both your entitlement, i just personally don’t get greedy cnuts unless its tatties.... chocolate ....... or a fln buffet of most food-types ???

"he is entitled to be part of our history and I actually hope one day that as a support we can find it in our hearts to recognise him positively. "

Fuck him.

And fuck Maurice Johnston.

Two snakes, same breath. That is the legacy they deserve.

Agreed. The legacy the former manager now carries after abandoning the club erases any prior success he might have brought, in the same way a spouse who decides to leave you wrecks what could have once been considered a good marriage, but obviously is no longer thanks to their abandonment.

So the hell with him.

When we played Linfield he spoke about how he had dreamed of playing for norn irn as a boy. I lost all respect for him at that moment. Betrayal was no surprise as it was part of his nature. Always a rat never a Celt.

We are now on the cusp of the Scottish competitive football domestic kick off.
Last season ended in a treble treble and BR left to a cacophony of hate.
As fans we are entitled to our emotions but I want to move on. I might not readily forgive his action but at least I will acknowledge the history he created for our club. For that I am appreciative
NL finished off the season but the roots were Rodgers! 7 unanswered, by anyone, trophies, he is entitled to be part of our history and I actually hope one day that as a support we can find it in our hearts to recognise him positively.
I don't write this as a wind up to anyone but thought It might be a catharsis of sorts.
I have seen Celtic legends over the years disappoint me but our club moves on relentlessly driven by the desire and emotions of its support. So as a supporter, Brendan thanks, despite your exit process you delivered.
Once a Celt always a Celt.
Now let's do nine
Hail Hail
Once a snake ......

You think my articulation is that of a hun ??? i can spell properly for a start ????

You want parish priests name? Or perhaps the two Catholic school’s that i attended?

What about the annulment procedure haha after I sang hit the road “Jack” ????

Its ok, i know the way you meant it.... because we say bhoys n ghirls..... they cnuts apply an “h” in every word they attach to us and i agree with you there.

I hate it too unless i’m laughing at them because we genuinely have more to laugh at pal ??
Not at all Maria I was generalising,I'm glad you know what I mean.I just hate US to bear any resemblance to THEM in any way at all. :oops::oops::oops:l

"he is entitled to be part of our history and I actually hope one day that as a support we can find it in our hearts to recognise him positively. "

Fuck him.

And fuck Maurice Johnston.

Two snakes, same breath. That is the legacy they deserve.

Sandman your right, never looked at BR like that way but your right can I add a third please!!
Kenny Miller another little turncoat I disliked.
The Celtic should never have signed him especially since he had already played for that crap.
2 turncoats and thief in the night lol
HH

Sandman your right, never looked at BR like that way but your right can I add a third please!!
Kenny Miller another little turncoat I disliked.
The Celtic should never have signed him especially since he had already played for that crap.
2 turncoats and thief in the night lol
HH

Personally, and it's just a view, I wouldn't put BR in the same mould as Mo Johnson and as for miller, think we got him on a free and sold him for 3 mill. Not a bad bit of business!

Personally, and it's just a view, I wouldn't put BR in the same mould as Mo Johnson and as for miller, think we got him on a free and sold him for 3 mill. Not a bad bit of business!
Aye gr8 ??? he's still a turncoat what everway you look at

Not since Judas has anyone tried to make our club look silly like the Rat did. He left on the eve of a huge game and he tried to take all the coaches with him. People leave Celtic - that's fine, but don't insult us or betray us.

I never want to see him back in Paradise in any capacity (his evil eyes, they have no place...)

I don’t agree with you on BR’s but i do respect your ability to move on and turn the other cheek.
Me either Maria I thought BR was great A true bhoy Was I wrong !!!!! He was a charlatan and yes he did great things for us but in the end he sneaked away when we needed him and we were going for a TT So no Brendan you messed up He could be been a legend but now he's just a shit

Members online

Latest posts

Back