Brendan Rodgers

Maybe Jim White does eat fish on Fridays but there does appear to be a case of history repeating its self.

In Particular read some of the comments from the Bolton Fans they could have been written on here

Lennon must repair dressing room cracks in fight for survival ...

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/spo...r-dressing-room-cracks-in-fight-for-survival/
The Wanderers boss has dug in his heels under pressured circumstances in the last few weeks as evidence of unrest surfaced within the squad.

Rows with Gary Madine and Josh Vela have hit the headlines as Lennon imposed his authority by dropping them from his team in unceremonious fashion.
Lennon has not been afraid to voice public concern over players’ form either – with Wellington Silva and Zach Clough given the short shrift.

Claims Neil Lennon has lost the Hibs dressing room are ...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-lennon-suspended-hibs-after-13908898

Neil Lennon and right hand man Garry Parker were booted out of Easter Road last night after an explosive dressing room showdown.
Record Sport can reveal the
Hibs boss and his trusted assistant were suspended after calling a heated team meeting following Wednesday night’s defeat at Motherwell.

It’s understood a number of players approached chief executive Leeann Dempster yesterday afternoon to complain about the conduct of the management duo.

Look Richie

Its easy to find nasty comments from people about anybody

Its all just opinion

The cheap option fallacy is bollocks when you analyse the accounts
The shit manager allegations are contradicted with a long history of honours as Celtic manager.

He has had good times and bad.

He needs sacked based on his performances despite being given lots of time and lots and lots of financial support this season.

He needs punted. The team shape is bad. Its not just bad it leaks goals, drains the players, and doesn't create good chances for our very good strikers.

He hasn't strengthened weak areas and he hasn't got his own signings fit enough to replace tired and struggling with form players.

He needs sacked.

I suspect he is seriously unwell.

But the whole of the horde have been antagonising the man for over 2 decades based on fact he is Irish and doesn't hold their Peepo patter with respect.

He needs sacked just as much for him as for the team.

But the shite your peddling is no better than the horde and msm twisted narrative

Its easy to just find pure nasty conjecture and scurrilous claims from disgruntled people.

You can find it about the next manager as well, no matter who he is.

Lennon is a Celtic great.

He is a winner even under extreme predjudice

The fallacy board are skintflints and losing club money.

Its like going into bookies making a bet then claiming your lost bet has cost you the winnings

Bollocks

You lost your ante and failed to earn the bet.

Not same as losing the amount youcoud have won.

What you could have won is not money you ever had for certain.

The risk you put on to win a bet must be less than the returns or you lose.

Celtic are on full stretch with their bet

And have even overextended their reach to point if they dont win league at least they lose a large amount of mony

But worse even if they reach EL KO and sell best player we only break even

Thats extreme risk

Thats not the cheap option

You want an even more expensive manager and more expensive players to play at a club which does not have the resources to pay them unless they are prepared to lose money hand over fist ever season

Thats the key factor

The horde have a mysterious tax haven plus massive losses every season

Is that what you want for celtic?

Coz thats how they are paying their players

Nobody wants to investigate

especially when they have the troll brigade doing their job for them with scurrilous hatred of a man who is not doing very well this season for whatever reason.

He is still the 7th most decorated manager in Scottish footabll

So his talent was worth something at least when he was functioning better than today.

He needs sacked

but bare in mind club will make heavy loss this season

very heavy loss by looks of things

And thats before we sack lennon and fund a revival

And who I you think can turn it around anyway

So I can check out his hate mail and ram it all over the noise

Somewhere on the Noise I asked was it not time to recognise Rogers football achievements for Celtic and consider what forced him to go.
The less charitable will say Premier League , money etc but Leicester, I mean Leicester, really.
When we were around 6 or 7 into the titles I was unhappy about us singing about 10 in a row. But when Rogers came along I'm afraid BR here for 10 in a row resonated.
If he had been given more support internally I still think he would have been.
No doubt the appropriate Non Disclosure clause in his contact means we'll never know.
I think we are seeing in the current nonsense now what really was the catalyst for his departure and when Leicester said now is the time he probably went fuck it, let's go.
A real shame because if he goes at the end of the season he is a legend.
I just hope DD takes some initiative to at least make us competitive through to the end.
HH

Somewhere on the Noise I asked was it not time to recognise Rogers football achievements for Celtic and consider what forced him to go.
The less charitable will say Premier League , money etc but Leicester, I mean Leicester, really.
When we were around 6 or 7 into the titles I was unhappy about us singing about 10 in a row. But when Rogers came along I'm afraid BR here for 10 in a row resonated.
If he had been given more support internally I still think he would have been.
No doubt the appropriate Non Disclosure clause in his contact means we'll never know.
I think we are seeing in the current nonsense now what really was the catalyst for his departure and when Leicester said now is the time he probably went fuck it, let's go.
A real shame because if he goes at the end of the season he is a legend.
I just hope DD takes some initiative to at least make us competitive through to the end.
HH
give us your theory

give us your theory
My belief is that while Rogers was always going back south, if he had had Lawwell support rather than the likes of Shved foisted on him, he would have stayed for the 10.
Clearly it's only speculation and open to counter comment, that's what I think. If you're in a job and your boss dictates rather than leads frustration leads to going fuck it I'm off.
Just my opinion.
HH

My belief is that while Rogers was always going back south, if he had had Lawwell support rather than the likes of Shved foisted on him, he would have stayed for the 10.
Clearly it's only speculation and open to counter comment, that's what I think. If you're in a job and your boss dictates rather than leads frustration leads to going fuck it I'm off.
Just my opinion.
HH
What signings did rodgers bring?
Was he doubling dealing behind the scenes?
Was he ratcheting the wages to unsustainable levels?
Was he getting the best out of players arfter he shafted his promises to them in his double dealings?

Was he getting good quality players signed?
Were the expensive ones making club stronger?

Is the reason the club a mess Rodgers legacy.

He took gold and turned to rust while heamoraging cash all over the place?

Was he injuring players through weird regimes?

Does any player have a long career after he been through the glib and shameless ones psychological mind feck?

imo

he was overpaid
overpaid his players
introduced an heir of rancid mindset into players and made his own signings less valuable

was decent coach in short term but thats same with all glib and shameless snake charmers

He took Liverpool got a good level then created mayhem by lying to his players and double dealing
he did same at celtic

I suspect he will do same at Leicester when it comes to developing his own signings after he burnt out the last few dudes good signings

other than Dembele all rodgers signings were expensive and didn't make club a decent return on investment

he was a shit manager

turns out lennon not doing that great with his signings either

none of them signed cheap options

if anything they overpaid and probably will lose even more unless someone affordable can make them better

and thats the key

affordability to compete with the big tv incomes

the gold gets wider every year when we get 100million less than bottom epl club every season

not the cl league teams in sky leagues

the bottom

the big teams get 250m every season more than celtic

let that sink in

you want next manager to compete with players who earn 100K per week on average

or else they are cheap options?

Was he getting the best out of players arfter he shafted his promises to them in his double dealings?

Does any player have a long career after he been through the glib and shameless ones psychological mind feck?

imo

he was overpaid
overpaid his players
introduced an heir of rancid mindset into players and made his own signings less valuable

was decent coach in short term but thats same with all glib and shameless snake charmers

He took Liverpool got a good level then created mayhem by lying to his players and double dealing
he did same at celtic

I suspect he will do same at Leicester when it comes to developing his own signings after he burnt out the last few dudes good signings

other than Dembele all rodgers signings were expensive and didn't make club a decent return on investment

he was a shit manager

if anything they overpaid and probably will lose even more unless someone affordable can make them better

and thats the key

the gold gets wider every year when we get 100million less than bottom epl club every season

the bottom

let that sink in

Disagree tet
I do believe Rodgers was bought in to transform the club and did so with 7 titles on the bounce.
I also believed he wanted to take us to the next level, and competing strongly in Europe again.
To do so would have ment better investments within players, but you had a PL plan of buying young and cheap to sell on at a big profit.
Just look at the shite they went out and invested in, during the January window when it was quite clear at the end of the treble treble winning season that the team would need rebuilding just like it will again at the end of this season.
Ask yourself, would you risk your reputation as a top manager by putting your faith in a useless interfering fuck like PL where finances are more important than the glory of what the club could achieve.
If Rodgers stayed and seen out that season then I believe he could have taken this corrupt board down with his departure, as chances are lenny wouldn't have got a look in upon the job in hand.
I believe one day the truth will be revealed but not until this board are gone

imo

he was overpaid
overpaid his players

he did same at celtic

he was a shit manager

and thats the key

the bottom

let that sink in

Glib and shameless snake charmers!! 😹🐍

I touched on this earlier today. Maybe some people will soften their stance on Rodgers as we are getting an even better understanding as to the nonsense that goes on within our club at board level. I don't know if I will fully forgive him for the sleekit manner in which he did his moonlight flit just days before an important double header in Edinburgh. But I do have some fantastic memories of his time with us and Rogic scoring that wonder late winner in the final to secure an invincible treble is one of the highlights in my lifetime of being a Celtic fan.
I'm beginning to have a little bit of sympathy with BR. Can't forgive him for the shocking timing of his departure but these guys involved in the game at an elite level simply don't think the same way as us grass-root fans.

Unfortunately as a PLC we're not going to see success overtake profit margin in terms of importance.

Disagree tet
I do believe Rodgers was bought in to transform the club and did so with 7 titles on the bounce.
I also believed he wanted to take us to the next level, and competing strongly in Europe again.
To do so would have ment better investments within players, but you had a PL plan of buying young and cheap to sell on at a big profit.
Just look at the shite they went out and invested in, during the January window when it was quite clear at the end of the treble treble winning season that the team would need rebuilding just like it will again at the end of this season.
Ask yourself, would you risk your reputation as a top manager by putting your faith in a useless interfering fuck like PL where finances are more important than the glory of what the club could achieve.
If Rodgers stayed and seen out that season then I believe he could have taken this corrupt board down with his departure, as chances are lenny wouldn't have got a look in upon the job in hand.
I believe one day the truth will be revealed but not until this board are gone
you cant buy better competitive players without the same level of income as the tv deal clubs

1 billion pound less every 10 years we get from sky in comparison with bottom club in epl

2 and half billion less every 10 years than sky funded CL big league clubs

thats impossible to try and compete with even for a billionaire who doesn't mind throwing his money away

So what is the best next option

coz a billion every 10 years is a big loss that won't be getting paid back from tv deals

and how come they can afford the better coaches and players

that billion extra guaranteed income before you kick a ball

Are the new board gonna manage that?

you cant buy better competitive players without the same level of income as the tv deal clubs

1 billion pound less every 10 years we get from sky in comparison with bottom club in epl

2 and half billion less every 10 years than sky funded CL big league clubs

thats impossible to try and compete with even for a billionaire who doesn't mind throwing his money away

So what is the best next option

coz a billion every 10 years is a big loss that won't be getting paid back from tv deals

and how come they can afford the better coaches and players

that billion extra guaranteed income before you kick a ball

Are the new board gonna manage that?
I accept we can't compete with the EPL on finance with the TV money on offer.
But we can on a much better recruitment policy than the one we have in place nowadays.
We have been working on nearly every player having a sell on value which leaves no room for stability.
Maybe the few more seasoned pros is needed to develop potential youth with better opportunities available instead of the guessing games we currently seem to be working under.
A better qualified manager is needed to undertake and oversee such a project without the interference of a no nothing arsehole like PL

Your badly wrong imo

He was bankrupting the club and we are still trying to fix the mess he created.

its a bit like a sevco fan saying advocaat was best thing they ever had

no he was burning through cash at rapid rate and not adding much value other than Dembele whom he lied to and it created a huge mess with all the money grabbers at club

We were heading south fast under rodgers

his one style was wearing thin and his biggest earners were no longer earning their big bucks after rotten teams worked out how to stop them.

Advocaat killed sevco

rodgers was killing Celtic and he was rat man doo working his way into next club he could slowly drain of resources and lie through is teeth to his players with.

good coach

no skills as manager

no sense of value

plenty of ability at overspending.

thank god he gone.
No I cannot agree with that and given our current predicament I'd have him back in a heart beat . You neglected to mention who he took ordinary players and got the very, very best out of him. Bankrupting the club? That's nonsense especially since his targets werent followed up on and the board were buying sub standard players instead . I understand you and many many others hatred , dislike or whatever you want to call it but he has been one of Celtic's greatest ever managers , the stats speak for themselves they dont lie just as the SPL table doesn't either. I was as angry as any with how he left. Still , if he was bankrupting the club then how come the board can afford to give lenny 40million or close in 2 seasons? Hardly bankrupt I think . Yes teams learned to park the bus but we mote often than not broke sand teams down in the end and got the result. The truth I believe is that the club were not prepared to match his ambitions for the club so he walked unfortunately for us if he was still here we wouldnt be in this shambolic mess of a situation HH ☘

No I cannot agree with that and given our current predicament I'd have him back in a heart beat . You neglected to mention who he took ordinary players and got the very, very best out of him. Bankrupting the club? That's nonsense especially since his targets werent followed up on and the board were buying sub standard players instead . I understand you and many many others hatred , dislike or whatever you want to call it but he has been one of Celtic's greatest ever managers , the stats speak for themselves they dont lie just as the SPL table doesn't either. I was as angry as any with how he left. Still , if he was bankrupting the club then how come the board can afford to give lenny 40million or close in 2 seasons? Hardly bankrupt I think . Yes teams learned to park the bus but we mote often than not broke sand teams down in the end and got the result. The truth I believe is that the club were not prepared to match his ambitions for the club so he walked unfortunately for us if he was still here we wouldnt be in this shambolic mess of a situation HH ☘
he trebled the wage bill

none of his signings were cheap most have been released on frees

and the knock on effect of his signings

raised every other player wage substantially to the new norm

which means there is no room in the budget to increase it

he got best out of our already good players

but thats as far as he added any value

he lied through his teeth

I suspect the board took away his blank cheque coz all his signings were rank rotten in scotland

his ambitions required 100 million extra to compete with lowest epl team

he didn't improve youth

hardly gave any1 a chance

was he good coach

yes was he worth it

NO

he cost much more than he added

left club in turmoil

and all the players he filled with big money dreams he abandoned and we still have most of them and they are stuck in the nightmare of Scottish football when they were promised big money moves to hot countries

he even tried to double deal a move to china for cash

thats how much he loved celtic

he insisted on first class travel and hotels but in all it was burning through cash as fast as advocate and the team was overtime seeing how glib he was

and they were downing tools under him

poof

and away in the night

hello Leicester the team I always loved as wee boy and hoped I could get chance to manage one

did he buy ntcham for Leicester?
what bout Boyata?

what bout big eddy?

cal?

Tierney?

no they all knew his game? and he knew they might grass him up.

Sinclair was shadow of his start

Dembele was fit here and there

nearly every player had snapped hamstring every other week.

and despite selling some of our best players to balance books we have never really made a cent

he was a snake oil salesman

never a manager

good coach coz modern players want to here the glib stuff

seems fans do too.

but it burns a hole in your pockets

which ex rodgers players rate him

I know Gerrard loved him till Suarez incident

then detested him ever since

turned out he was double dealing with them behind their backs

think thats what motivated him most to go sevco

he knew he was overrated

Members online