'Buchan on the overlap...Dalglish...Goal!...Argentina here we come!' Arthur Montford, 42 years ago this evening

Was also at that game, got a treat for my 17th birthday fae my da, took me and my mate down on a supporters bus fae r'glen, that was back when I gave a fook about them, now probably wont even stay awake to watch tonights coming shambles.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Anyone remember this game?
Aye I was at that game great atmosphere thoroughly enjoyed it great night right behind the goal, when king kenny puts the ball in the net but all downhill after Liverpool, then in Argentina apart from when they played Holland again to late Gemmell scores make it 3-1 celebrating lasted about 30seconds Jonny Rep hit a rip snorter, humdinger from 25/30 yards out,that’s it over and out.Best Scottish team (of course me being a auld codger of a certain age )that I seen in the World Cup was 1974 Germany Davy Hay,Danny Mc Grain,Kenny Dalglish,Billy Bremner to name a few,3 games beat Zaire draw with Yugoslavia and Brazil,we were a great team full of fight desire,we were then unbeaten the Slaves went through on goal difference Great tournament Germany win it on home turf as per normal

Aye I was at that game great atmosphere thoroughly enjoyed it great night right behind the goal, when king kenny puts the ball in the net but all downhill after Liverpool, then in Argentina apart from when they played Holland again to late Gemmell scores make it 3-1 celebrating lasted about 30seconds Jonny Rep hit a rip snorter, humdinger from 25/30 yards out,that’s it over and out.Best Scottish team (of course me being a auld codger of a certain age )that I seen in the World Cup was 1974 Germany Davy Hay,Danny Mc Grain,Kenny Dalglish,Billy Bremner to name a few,3 games beat Zaire draw with Yugoslavia and Brazil,we were a great team full of fight desire,we were then unbeaten the Slaves went through on goal difference Great tournament Germany win it on home turf as per normal
Brilliant Chubbstar, fae wan auld codger tae another,totally agree the 74' team wiz the best,mind peter lorimers rocket against zaire,oh, and bremners sitter against brazil!!!!! zooom! HH

Back