Call it Out - Has Called Them Out

How do you work a pie out?

Pie is just pie ain’t it no ryme no reason no senna required.

Hi Shammy;

I'm sorry if I've upset you or anyone else on here by that, it certainly wasn't my intention.
Been to Diebrox several times over the years but always thought of it as in Govan......so please excuse my ignorance.
I've worked everywhere in Scotland and the UK, countless times in Glasgow, and assumed all the signs said Ibrox was in Govan.

Coming from Dundee (recently voted the best place in Scotland to live) I won't make that mistake again..........now that 'av been telt !!
Appreciate you letting me know.

Would never want to pee off one of my own and our great Celtic family.
Cheers Shammy and thanks for understanding.
I'd like to accept that award on behalf of Dundee, JC

No doubt the stunning architecture, positive use of green spaces, and the beautiful population must have made that decision easy for the judges.

Either that or we had Dipshit Dave dishing out more dirty brown bribe bags filled with his ill-gotten gains.

It's just me being pedantic, JC but once upon a time it probably was but Ibrox grew into a whole new area and a lot of Govanites, as you'll understand, don't like to be associated with Ipox in way.
? ? ?
Bang out of order Shammy ??

Poor JC getting pie-handled by a govanite ??

Its awright JC, Coatbridge loves ye pal ?

Appreciated, from all of you Glasgow / west coast gals, and fully understand why you wouldn't want to be associated with the Ibrox ignoramouses......

Ps. Maria...is Shammy big?... I'mean, would she batter me?

(Phew!...That was close. Think I just about got away wi' that one S.P.!!)

Ahem!!

Now....
.........I once met a girl standing at a bus stop on Renfield St outside Halfords on a rainy night in '84, who said she lived in Anniesland.........

ok, ok, I know when to quit......

we'll leave that one for another time....
nite y'all

I'd like to accept that award on behalf of Dundee, JC

No doubt the stunning architecture, positive use of green spaces, and the beautiful population must have made that decision easy for the judges.

You lie SP, you told us its was kebabs n lambrini.

Now its brown haha

Either that or we had Dipshit Dave dishing out more dirty brown bribe bags filled with his ill-gotten gains.

Appreciated, from all of you Glasgow / west coast gals, and fully understand why you wouldn't want to be associated with the Ibrox ignoramouses......

Ahem!!

Now....
.........I once met a girl standing at a bus stop on Renfield St outside Halfords on a rainy night in '84, who said she lived in Anniesland.........

nite y'all
You're ok, JC, I'm only wee like all the best things.

Ahem!!

Now....

nite y'all

Batter ye?

Well she does like a pie deep fried ??

Ps. Maria...is Shammy big?... I'mean, would she batter me

Ahem!!

Now....

nite y'all

Och no way you ? it got interesting there.

84 is on the decks the morra JC ??

Back