Celtic (1) v Copenhagen (1) - UEFA Europa League, Thursday 26 February, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

That was abject the night Michael, no excuse. For me a bonus want the league only.😉
Funny Galway.ma nephew came doon tae watch the game, and we both said we don't give a phuq about it,ok, pish result and pish performance,but really????? no second place in the champions league is a result,and the good thing is, we learn from our mistakes!!! HH buddy!

Funny Galway.ma nephew came doon tae watch the game, and we both said we don't give a phuq about it,ok, pish result and pish performance,but really????? no second place in the champions league is a result,and the good thing is, we learn from our mistakes!!! HH buddy!
Oh your nephew came came doon to watch the game? Just checked my pms did I get an invite? Did ah fuck.
I'd have brought a cat Mick!
🐈

just thought that sat on their hands and never played their part...spectators, not fans IMO
Bit like you watching it oan the telly or phone or facebook special group grow up docco don’t start slagging cunts that pay hard cash mate your better than that🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔naw take that back yer wan a the most negative cunts oan here but come April you’ll be shouting fae the rooftop aw told yeas or will yea🤔🤔🤔🤔 jury still out lurker

Bit like you watching it oan the telly or phone or facebook special group grow up docco don’t start slagging cunts that pay hard cash mate your better than that🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔naw take that back yer wan a the most negative cunts oan here but come April you’ll be shouting fae the rooftop aw told yeas or will yea🤔🤔🤔🤔 jury still out lurker

you know thats not what i meant...you cant lecture me about following celtic..i never missed a match in over 25 years before i moved away....fans nowadays turn up, they sit back and expect us to win...they dont get behind the team anymore...no offence but you cant lecture me big man on what it means to support the tic

Not lying NJ bonus for me, but still should have enough to get passed that. Do the league in style or Questions?🤔
I'll be honest I want a European trophy more than anything and tonight stung. I know this sounds lame but you learn more in defeat. It's up to Lenny to learn those lessons. He did it the year before Barca when we went out in the Europa then after drawing aainst Udinese. I think he'll learn whats needed again. Short term pain long term gain

Back