Celtic (1) v Copenhagen (1) - UEFA Europa League, Thursday 26 February, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

Who didn't want Broony back tonight? It backfired but given a midfield shorn of Christie and Ntcham what choice but gamble? I'd have done the same.
Rogic and Moi were lacking match sharpness but did well in first half especially. We are ignoring Moi's glorious first half chance and Eddy's right on half time. We capitulated on Jozo's defensive mistake and jullien slipping. That was one goal. We got a pen and we still had Griffiths miss from six yards. The defence folded as the midfield ran out of steam while having to chase the game, but given what chances we missed its hard to compare to Cluj. Ajer to right back with the benefit of hindsight was an error no doubt but what is clear is we don't deal well with a high press from a decent opponent. But we don't face that week in week out.
If I had one real criticism it was we went too direct when we could have held possession and been patient. We had an away goal after all to hold. It's not the goals we conceded tonight that annoyed me it was the belief we had to score and push the point from the beginnng. Too gung ho. They had to come on to us and we played into their hands. thats to be forgiven though we don't have a lot of experience in dealing with that just yet. This will be lessons learned. hard way granted but we'll learn.

What an absolute shitshow that was! Awful just fucking awful!

A rerun of last week's game except this time we paid the price. We knew how this mob would set up, we knew they would play tight to us and use their physicality to pressure the midfield and we knew they'd try to force us into playing high and long balls where we'd just continually gift away possession and what did we learn from last week's lesson? Absolutely fuck all!

We just played right into their hands with the same failed tactics from last week and that's the most infuriating thing of all......well except from yet another fucking Jozo and Ajer horror show. It's truly beyond me why anyone thinks Simunovic should be anywhere near this team. He's clumsy, he's slow, he continuously gets caught flat footed and out of position and he's got a howler in him in every game he plays in. At one point tonight they were bombing down the park and Broony had to cut across to the wing to shut the man down because Jozo gets caught out of position and just starts jogging back......I mean ffs!

As for Ajer the bhoy is too rash, lacks the concentration required and gets dragged out of position too often to be a solid reliable CB, he gets away with it most of the time in a back 4 but when we switch to a 3 his inefficiencies are glaring.

An absolute shambles of a performance with few getting any pass marks.

Oh and btw Docco you can fuck right off with that 'the Celtic fans were a disgrace apart from the Green Brigade' shite! We fork out yet more of our hard earned cash on top of the price of our season books and CL tickets, we turn up in our numbers, we sing our hearts out and roar our team on and you have the fucking brass neck to call us a disgrace while you sit at home snipping at us on a fitba forum? Fucking jog on 🤡

A rerun of last week's game except this time we paid the price. We knew how this mob would set up, we knew they would play tight to us and use their physicality to pressure the midfield and we knew they'd try to force us into playing high and long balls where we'd just continually gift away possession and what did we learn from last week's lesson? Absolutely fuck all!

We just played right into their hands with the same failed tactics from last week and that's the most infuriating thing of all......well except from yet another fucking Jozo and Ajer horror show. It's truly beyond me why anyone thinks Simunovic should be anywhere near this team. He's clumsy, he's slow, he continuously gets caught flat footed and out of position and he's got a howler in him in every game he plays in. At one point tonight they were bombing down the park and Broony had to cut across to the wing to shut the man down because Jozo gets caught out of position and just starts jogging back......I mean ffs!

As for Ajer the bhoy is too rash, lacks the concentration required and gets dragged out of position too often to be a solid reliable CB, he gets away with it most of the time in a back 4 but when we switch to a 3 his inefficiencies are glaring.

Oh and btw Docco you can fuck right off with that 'the Celtic fans were a disgrace apart from the Green Brigade' shite! We fork out yet more of our hard earned cash on top of the price of our season books and CL tickets, we turn up in our numbers, we sing our hearts out and roar our team and you have the fucking brass neck to call us a disgrace while you sit at home snipping at us on a fitba forum? Fucking jog on 🤡
Whoooaa he’s forgot things fuckin wank

W

Oh and btw Docco you can fuck right off with that 'the Celtic fans were a disgrace apart from the Green Brigade' shite! We fork out yet more of our hard earned cash on top of the price of our season books and CL tickets, we turn up in our numbers, we sing our hearts out and roar our team and you have the fucking brass neck to call us a disgrace while you sit at home snipping at us on a fitba forum? Fucking jog on 🤡

(y)

didnt hear much general singing to be fair...mostly groaning

(y)

didnt hear much general singing to be fair...mostly groaning
Go tae a game ya fuckin snidey wee bastard then make yer cowardly judgements like a lot a zombies oan here lots of opinions fuck aw tae back it up yer a fuckin disgrace

Go tae a game ya fuckin snidey wee bastard then make yer cowardly judgements like a lot a zombies oan here lots of opinions fuck aw tae back it up yer a fuckin disgrace

TBF, i go to as many as i can given im 2000 miles away... ive done my fair share of games..ive earned my right to have a voice.. (y)

Oh and btw Docco you can fuck right off with that 'the Celtic fans were a disgrace apart from the Green Brigade' shite! We fork out yet more of our hard earned cash on top of the price of our season books and CL tickets, we turn up in our numbers, we sing our hearts out and roar our team on and you have the fucking brass neck to call us a disgrace while you sit at home snipping at us on a fitba forum? Fucking jog on 🤡
Thought the atmosphere was good Andy ,their fans deserve a bit of credit aswell ,never shut up the whole 90 mins.What a buzz kill when they scored that second.

because big ian likes sausage rolls...they are pink and brown...greggs make the best ones..tasty
Whit caused that carry oan up shawlands wie yer da ....wiz that no tae dae wie pink and tasty and under 16 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back