Celtic (1) v Copenhagen (1) - UEFA Europa League, Thursday 26 February, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

you know thats not what i meant...you cant lecture me about following celtic..i never missed a match in over 25 years before i moved away....fans nowadays turn up, they sit back and expect us to win...they dont get behind the team anymore...no offence but you cant lecture me big man on what it means to support the tic
That fuckin right didn’t think I was lecturing any cunt but hey you’ve no missed a game in 25 yrs in your words prick start supporting the tic rather than yer usual negative comments fanny the noise in there the nite was exceptional get a new phone or telly ya fanny

you know thats not what i meant...you cant lecture me about following celtic..i never missed a match in over 25 years before i moved away....fans nowadays turn up, they sit back and expect us to win...they dont get behind the team anymore...no offence but you cant lecture me big man on what it means to support the tic
Fair enough....BUT dont ever lecture anyone on there passion and try to put anyone down on a Celtic site! That's disgraceful! You can move to the end of world don't ever try to tell a Celtic man he's embarrassing for using passionate language! That's embarrassing from you! HH.

That fuckin right didn’t think I was lecturing any cunt but hey you’ve no missed a game in 25 yrs in your words prick start supporting the tic rather than yer usual negative comments fanny the noise in there the nite was exceptional get a new phone or telly ya fanny

im not the one being negative ya weapon! if you read back the posts...some dull cunt came on right after the game and gave kennedy it tight...why i asked? nae reply, just abuse ....so you my friend with respect can go and throw a big shite at the moon if you think im being negative about my team..I slagged the general home support and other than a small section, they got on the players backs and created nothing but negative energy..... im one of the most celtic minded cunts you will ever speak to... questions must be raised about other cunteis on here...jurys out? get tae fuck ;)

Fair enough....BUT dont ever lecture anyone on there passion and try to put anyone down on a Celtic site! That's disgraceful! You can move to the end of world don't ever try to tell a Celtic man he's embarrassing for using passionate language! That's embarrassing from you! HH.
No missed a game for 25 yrs oan his telly must be a right stinking telly guys a prick him a tie Tim same mould ......I know spelt tie wrang

No missed a game for 25 yrs oan his telly must be a right stinking telly guys a prick him a tie Tim same mould ......I know spelt tie wrang

before i moved abroad...ive forgotten more about the tic than you know

weapon

im not the one being negative ya weapon! if you read back the posts...some dull cunt came on right after the game and gave kennedy it tight...why i asked? nae reply, just abuse ....so you my friend with respect can go and throw a big shite at the moon if you think im being negative about my team..I slagged the general home support and other than a small section, they got on the players backs and created nothing but negative energy..... im one of the most celtic minded cunts you will ever speak to... questions must be raised about other cunteis on here...jurys out? get tae fuck ;)
A weapon 🤣🤣unlike you ya pussy read back yer ain posts for the last twelve hours prick

Members online

Latest posts

Back