Celtic FC Statement on semi finals

All those potatoes became millionaires thanks to the good ship sevco.

Sevco debts are massive.
lots of millionaires thank that scam kindly and await their calling on the BBC for top ups and columns in MSM for top ups, and some even get millions to become the top manager of scotland.

But the debts that paid all those wealthy men will never be repaid. Thanks to the MSM and the friends who made millions at the last club that created Sevco.

But Scottish fit will die without that never o repaid debts that gave gifts galore to charlatans.

Step up and pay the machine used to say and they walk walk walk the funky chicken walk of white power/ Zeig hell

All those potatoes became millionaires thanks to the good ship sevco.

Sevco debts are massive.
lots of millionaires thank that scam kindly and await their calling on the BBC for top ups and columns in MSM for top ups, and some even get millions to become the top manager of scotland.

But the debts that paid all those wealthy men will never be repaid. Thanks to the MSM and the friends who made millions at the last club that created Sevco.

But Scottish fit will die without that never o repaid debts that gave gifts galore to charlatans.

Step up and pay the machine used to say and they walk walk walk the funky chicken walk of white power/ Zeig hell
Like taking candy from babies just press the right words and you are in. Gullible all those potato heads said one thing we will are good enough to win the league and the world of 1690 was their oyster to plunder. Irvine Welsh, trainspotting Hibee knew the script with this.

Loans from thin air.
Spun round the international cabal of imaginary companies that create wealth with the wave of wand only to find out later it came from thin air and therefore doesn't need to be paid back or even ever pay taxes on it. Because thin air is not taxable.

And nobody ever goes to jail and the men of honour pass it fit and proper.

The power of the peepo exposed for what it is. Its bit like that old kids tv program with Mike reid. Runaround.

If you follow the Hong Kong Phooey it leads to the bank of thin air.

Who needs the bank of England when you can create wealth in magic triangles with Magick Friends in the field of financial alchemy.

Someone is up to their knees in it, that would be spfl and the shite coming from this group of lodge members.
Celtic should have been out fighting every time these incidents happen, from side letters to allowing that mob to re-enter the league without due process and 5 way agreements, this seems to be the underlying theme no due process and behind doors deals which the paying public are ignored on.
They just do as they like, don’t matter Celtic will toe the party line,talk the talk us fans just have to accept that the Stinkies always get there own way !

They just do as they like, don’t matter Celtic will toe the party line,talk the talk us fans just have to accept that the Stinkies always get there own way !
never got thier own way when the SC pulled the plug on the EBT scam and never got their own way in the Salrmarket when Craigy walked, the problem been faced is we are up against blazers and association rules not the law, thats how they get away with things, you cannot take an associaition to court for its own rules and if members clubs dont have the balls to unite and take the money then basically thats it. Sometimes i think we do ourselves an injustice, and fail to see the things that we put in place and then get shat on from the non supporting clubs. We see things different and thats acceptable, each to their own way of thinking i suppose. HH

Loans from thin air.
Spun round the international cabal of imaginary companies that create wealth with the wave of wand only to find out later it came from thin air and therefore doesn't need to be paid back or even ever pay taxes on it. Because thin air is not taxable.

And nobody ever goes to jail and the men of honour pass it fit and proper.

The power of the peepo exposed for what it is. Its bit like that old kids tv program with Mike reid. Runaround.

If you follow the Hong Kong Phooey it leads to the bank of thin air.

Who needs the bank of England when you can create wealth in magic triangles with Magick Friends in the field of financial alchemy.
the bank of paul daniels! whit wiz that sitcom, ever decreasing circles

never got thier own way when the SC pulled the plug on the EBT scam and never got their own way in the Salrmarket when Craigy walked, the problem been faced is we are up against blazers and association rules not the law, thats how they get away with things, you cannot take an associaition to court for its own rules and if members clubs dont have the balls to unite and take the money then basically thats it. Sometimes i think we do ourselves an injustice, and fail to see the things that we put in place and then get shat on from the non supporting clubs. We see things different and thats acceptable, each to their own way of thinking i suppose. HH
loopholes aaahhh! celtic put more money into the Scottish game than sponsors Ladbrokes,even the sevco and the mini huns benefit, ffs do they help us do they phuq! well no cl money getting doled out to them this season so phuq'm cut their noses off tae spite their rotten wee faces!! HH

loopholes aaahhh! celtic put more money into the Scottish game than sponsors Ladbrokes,even the sevco and the mini huns benefit, ffs do they help us do they phuq! well no cl money getting doled out to them this season so phuq'm cut their noses off tae spite their rotten wee faces!! HH
MD i was passing through the wild place i ts good to see people agreeing to ignore the trolls, seen a few gibbering to themselves and looking for attention, was going to throw them a bone, seen PT and JC and some wee nugget who is obviously the same as he gave that away with the most stupidist name SFA when thats the story, i told you stick a hood up and they are at your mercy, HH

Attachments

• side letter its a club thingy.jpg
    side letter its a club thingy.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 5
The SFA, SPFL can do whatever they like with a soft touch club like Celtic.........C'mon you shower of spineless nightcrawlers. Celtic ARE the biggest, richest, most powerful club in Scotland,
without us and our football money, this country is nothing.
SHOW some fight for your world class fans Lawwell, Bankier and Brendan.........why are we letting our first out of the hat club get pushed around?
Its Hampden on the 28th ....or they can all get to fu@k, and I'm at the end of my rope with your intransigence where the scum hun filthy unwashed manks are concerned.

Hi md, no doubt Celtic FC have sensed the bitterness and rancour running through the Celtic fans right now and this is an empty statement from them with no firmament in it whatsoever.
I think you and most of the guys over at the Celtic blog and video Celts know how I feel about Celtic and it pains the crap out of me to say this, but I would boycott this cup, even though it means the treble is gone.
These scum hun loving filth, will do anything to stop us from another treble and I'm sure Mankyfield in Edimburg is the place they will do it. The refs will stop at nothing and Hearts will be 'given' the final, the fuc king c unts that they are.
Celtic are p issing me off, because all it would take is for Lawwell or Brendan to say "are you taking the piss?........it's NOT on.........WE WERE FIRST OUT OF THE HAT.......AND WE ARE THE HOLDERS.............SO NOW.......... WE ARE IN CHARGE OR........ FUC KING ELSE YE BAST ARDS"
Simple md, and that would do it, It's called having a backbone, guts, bottle, ........Celtic have none.......so far.
It's leave the shitty Unfair cup for me mate.
HH bud.

Members online

Latest posts

Back