Celtic FC Statement on semi finals

I'm fuc king ragin'
Got arrangements made from Dundee already, for Hun den on the 28th, and now the spineless Celtic board have thrown it oot the windee........
I'm beelin'
I fuc king Hate Sevco scum SFA, SPFL filthy bastar ds.
They can all Fuc k off and die....... for good.

love the passion tgjc, if our board had an ounce of it, who knows,i honestly think the statement was designed to appease us with an old "at least our board is doing something" shoite, send out a statement saying if we don't get hampden stuff yer cup,now that would set the cat amongst the pigeons, and if they did I would back them 100%, no more taking shit mate!! HH

love the passion tgjc, if our board had an ounce of it, who knows,i honestly think the statement was designed to appease us with an old "at least our board is doing something" shoite, send out a statement saying if we don't get hampden stuff yer cup,now that would set the cat amongst the pigeons, and if they did I would back them 100%, no more taking shit mate!! HH
AGREED md, THIS IS THE MOST DIABOLICAL SHODDY TREATMENT OF THE BIGGEST OF ALL THE MEMBER CLUBS, AND THE HOLDERS TOO!!!
But much worse than this is, if Celtic just take this lying down and get shafted hung high on a pole, then we are the laughing stock of Europe.
TO TAKE THIS WITHOUT RETALIATORY MEASURES IS LESS THAN ANY CLUB I WANT TO SUPPORT.
CELTIC MUST REFUSE ANY LEEWAY ON THIS FFS.
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS AND CUP HOLDERS.
NO WAY!!!
NO FUC KING WAY.
THE SMELLY HUNS AND FAIRDY FARTS ARE LAUGHING LIKE HELL RIGHT NOW!
THIS IS NOT OVER........NOT BY THE LONGEST SHOT.
ONLY IN SCOTLAND.
THE FOOTBALLING BACKWATER OF EUROPE.
HH buddy.

From t'official site...

FOLLOWING today's SPFL Board meeting, at which it was decided that Celtic's Betfred League Cup semi-final against Hearts will now take place at Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh on Sunday, October 28, with the other semi-final between Rangers and Aberdeen being held at Hampden later the same day, Celtic Football Club has released the following statement.
The SPFL Board's decision not to hold a ballot to decide the venues of the forthcoming semi-final matches is both irrational and discriminatory.
Celtic recognised there was a genuinely difficult problem to resolve. All we asked for was equity of treatment – in other words, a simple ballot of which game went to which venue, so that all clubs would have a 50-50 chance of playing at Hampden.
We understand that those bodies consulted, including the police and broadcasters, had no preference whatsoever on which match should take place at each venue and, therefore, there was only one appropriate method of reaching a fair outcome.
The SPFL Board have been unable to produce logic or reason for turning down our modest request. Instead, they have arbitrarily decided that a chosen game should stay at Hampden and the other should go to Murrayfield.
The interests of our club and supporters have been subordinated to a diktat from the SPFL board which is as unfair as it was unnecessary.
Celtic Chief Executive Peter Lawwell was excused from the SPFL board meeting due to the subject under discussion.
This means cetic had no representative at this meeting, are they having a laugh. No they are laughing at Celtic. We need someone like Fergus on the board we should be dictating terms to these folk.

Thanks Shamrock, but I'm totally and utterly sickened by the latest gerry manderings with our club and the spineless attitude of our board...........this is taking the piss and getting away with it mate.
HH
Dead right but can't see our lily-livered board behaving any differently. This is just another in the long line of issues that they refuse to fight for.

Hail Hail everyone. It seems that the majority on here think as I do. I am very disappointed in the "statement" from Celtic - very weak and not telling us anything we don't already know. What we wanted to hear was what Celtic were going to do about it?

Agree wi boab1916 - why would Celtic / Lawell not lay intae them about being "excused" from the process?? We have all the ammunition needed - but - no they meekly accept that slap in the face. Looks like our Club custodians are quite happy to sit at the back of the bus.. Totally at odds with mine and what I read and perceive as the vast majority of the supports view. Makes me both very sad and very mad in equal measure to see our great Club being treated and letting it'self be treated in this way by scoundrels and criminals.
We need another Fergus right quick.

Our response should be described in one word.........boycott. Deny the bastards the gate receipts from us. I know its difficult to bring ourselves to do it , but wecan beat hearts with our support at Celtic Park watching the game on a big screen. BOYCOTT.

Why not boycott our board that's where the problem lies. Masons running our club have been since Fergus sold up. HH ☘️

I am furious that we as a club and a support just sit back and take this shit all the time, but that's what we do for what reason escapes me. Just once why don't we just stand up to the various institutions who go out of their way to put obstacles in front of us. Can we not as a club appeal this decision and if refused take it to another level, would this not only put the semi on hold but give the people against us another headache regarding time and venue which I am sure they would be unable to accommodate. Failing this a fans boycott is the obvious solution or a few fans going but with the intention of hanging a banner to highlight why the Celtic end is empty and then leave. This would be seen on television outside of Scotland and may get someone asking why is this great support known all over the world doing this and investigate. I don't know if I have gone off the rails a bit but I am so angry and dissapointed at the lack of fight from our board I feel we must do something. The other alternative is play our reserve side if we can or just go there whenever and stuff the jamtarts.

Need to take the strongest action available. Vote with our feet no more taking tickets for away games, the board of ours is a problem that has to be acted on. Far too many masonic decisions taken that hinders the free speech of our club. Lawwells won't act because hands tied by his masters. Rebellion in the air don't buy any season tickets till board removed, they will never do the right thing by us or our managers. HH ☘️

I am furious that we as a club and a support just sit back and take this shit all the time, but that's what we do for what reason escapes me. Just once why don't we just stand up to the various institutions who go out of their way to put obstacles in front of us. Can we not as a club appeal this decision and if refused take it to another level, would this not only put the semi on hold but give the people against us another headache regarding time and venue which I am sure they would be unable to accommodate. Failing this a fans boycott is the obvious solution or a few fans going but with the intention of hanging a banner to highlight why the Celtic end is empty and then leave. This would be seen on television outside of Scotland and may get someone asking why is this great support known all over the world doing this and investigate. I don't know if I have gone off the rails a bit but I am so angry and dissapointed at the lack of fight from our board I feel we must do something. The other alternative is play our reserve side if we can or just go there whenever and stuff the jamtarts.

Why not just withdraw from the cup unless the bizarre rulings are openly made transparent.

Simple question why are the cup holders and first drawn from the hat being sent to Murrayfield?
Why can't both semi finals be played midweek?
Why can't the Eufa match of one of the two clubs still in europe be moved to a wednesday to help let a game play on the Saturday?
Why can't the rules of the game and the administration be done in broad daylight with clear and digestible explanation?

Why are the Cup Holders not the priority tie?

Why are Sevco pretending they are Rangers in contravention of all legal rulings?
Why is the rules of sport no longer aligned with the law of the land?

If Sevco are legally Rangers FC why has it not been laid out in Legal finality after 6 years of obfuscation?

Why are so many SFA SPFL administrators clandestinely hidden behind strange rulings that benefit 1 team to the detriment of all others?

If these administrators have no hidden agenda why are they hiding from the truth?
Why can't they make any fair and sound rulings since Psycho King underhandedly has his bulldog buffoons on attack mode?

Why has the rulings of fit and proper persons included a criminal?

Why is the SFA SPFL constantly defending unjust rulings with no legitimate legal foundation to galvanise the rulings?

Is the Administration of the game in fair-minded hands?

Why is Sevco being allowed to rack up monster debts like its father dead Rangers?

Why oh why are the SFA pretending Rangers didn't die?

Our governing bodies have one agenda. They are there to look after one club only sevco. To them sevco are the associations and everything must be done to accommodate them above all others. We on the other hand are just tolerated a mere detail in the grand scheme of things. Move a long timmy you're in the way. HH ☘️

Our governing bodies have one agenda. They are there to look after one club only sevco. To them sevco are the associations and everything must be done to accommodate them above all others. We on the other hand are just tolerated a mere detail in the grand scheme of things. Move a long timmy you're in the way. HH ☘️

I suspect your right.

But Celtic should be trying to get answers to why this is tolerated by Eufa Fifa but first they need to be held accountable to the doctrine you and I suspect is the reality.

Wee Fergus wasn't slow to clarify injustice?
Why aren't our board holding them to account?

Why aren't our shareholders holding the board to account?

Silence is no longer an option.

If the rest of Scottish football tolerates this injustice then its totally broken.
If Celtic are waiting for everyone else to stand up for truth then 6 years say its not going to happen.

Silence must be broken to clarify if the game is worth watching at all.

Members online

Latest posts

Back