Celtic noise forum

Bellshill bhoy

Wow, totally spammed the noise site,😡😡😡😡😡
winning captains if you don’t put all these blog posts in the one post……I’m off…..
And I’m sure I won’t be the only one, all the non blog posts have dropped off the front page, now need to go hunting and scroll to find anything relavent
3 fecking pages to find an post by a genuine noiser,
You’ve ruined and are ruining this site, get aw that blog shite, grouped in ONE post, you’ve even posted a link saying Taylor started a game against France that’s 3 days old, this site is now being used as a dumping ground for bloggers DESPERATE FOR CLICKS are they that Hard up for money? Perhaps we can hold a go fund me, for the poor souls😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
I’m totally lost on it now, one of the best things on the noise was it was so easy to navigate. It’s beginning to feel tainted for me now. I feel as if in a backward way I’m being forced to read these bloggers now 😡😡
Definitely get where you are coming from here. one of the things I most liked about the noise is the what's new tab. Let's me get straight to what we are all chatting about. That's been flooded today with the articles from the blogs, hopefully this is just a one day thing because it is catching up since that area was opened. Otherwise, I think someone suggested to have one post for each blogger and all their articles can be included there instead of creating a new thread for every article.

winning captains if you don’t put all these blog posts in the one post……I’m off…..
And I’m sure I won’t be the only one, all the non blog posts have dropped off the front page, now need to go hunting and scroll to find and relavent
You’ve ruined and are ruining this site, get aw that blog shite, grouped in ONE post, you’ve even posted a link saying Taylor started a game against France that’s 3 days old, this site is now being used as a dumping ground for bloggers DESPERATE FOR CLICKS are they that Hard up for money? Perhaps we can hold a go fund me, for the poor souls😡😡😡😡
Yeah I hear you, I had no idea that this was happening. It was looking okay last night then all the article appeared automatically. I've too much on my plate today with our event but I'll try and resolve tomorrow. Hammering the same folk with messages about blog points is pretty pointless and self defeating and as far as I'm concerned the way it was looking last night was the way to go.

And I’m sure I won’t be the only one, all the non blog posts have dropped off the front page, now need to go hunting and scroll to find and relavent
Totally agree with you BB, the Celtic blogs are being forced on us. I read the blogs every day(sook sook) don`t want them on OUR wee forum.

Hadn't noticed at first , cos I always check notifications first so checked what you were saying and you're right, loadsa articles.
Not necessarily a bad thing as long as it's all Celtic.
I could care less about what Glasgow Live are looking for in bins and even less about "Naismith fires back at Celtic " that'll be a first for him.

It would be better ( someone suggested I should say 🤭) if the Celtic Star, video celts, and articles about Glasgow Live muckrakers had a section for us to click on and access. Similar to how Celtic chat and general chat works.
I like the noise's lack of interest in the SMSM as its always reflected my own lack of interest.

"Naismith fires back at Celtic" hmm , interesting 🤔 NOT.
Just kidding , I live every day to see what Glasgow Live and Naismith have to say about Celtic, always very positive as polished turds go.

Noticed it myself Winter. I'm sure it's early days. It will all get sorted out I'm sure. Don't want to be losing any more Noisers.
Sure it will be fine Ally , just mibbee needs a bit of partition.
The Only lost noisers will be those trying to find their way through the bogs blogs, for the noise content.
It'll take more than Naismith firing blanks at Celtic or midgy rakers , make sure you shred those metro's once they windows are cleaned 👌
That's all they're good for nowadays

Sure it will be fine Ally , just mibbee needs a bit of partition.
The Only lost noisers will be those trying to find their way through the bogs blogs, for the noise content.
It'll take more than Naismith firing blanks at Celtic or midgy rakers , make sure you shred those metro's once they windows are cleaned 👌
That's all they're good for nowadays
And what`s wrong wi` midgy rakers?? I was once one of them.

Back