Celtic noise forum

The blogs have their own section do they not?
Surely if you don't want to read them, don't click on them!
When I'm on here it's Celtic Chat and General...in that order then notifications.,

Nothing has changed for me...apart from my scants... weekly
A wallpaper scraper and some WD40 and they're off 😆

Lucky middens 😆😆
😂😂😂you found a lucky midden!!then you became a”midgey raker” like tictastic said😂..obviously the lucky bins were at the snobby bit of the street,remember eating sweeties a found in a bin🤢ma brothers grassed me,,got grounded 😂paddy’s market in glesga was mainly run way midgey rakers,,stuff was bought off them mainly by snobs way dosh??go figure🤷‍♂️

The blogs have their own section do they not?
Surely if you don't want to read them, don't click on them!
When I'm on here it's Celtic Chat and General...in that order then notifications.,

Nothing has changed for me...apart from my scants... weekly
It’s not that bad
If i can find a woman’s Shereen najiani in the dark after 19 pints of jd it’s not beyond me to click on Celtic chat or general chat
Just don’t scroll down to blogs
And let WC enjoy his night at paradise peeps
But of thought for the man in charge

Site is now all over the place ....CONTINUE READING click is now the acceptance of all advertisements at your own risk to placate any concerns of well 🤔 ..let's be honest what we thought would be the case.

Despite some attempts to say things are perfectly fine Winning Captains has himself expressed concern on the participation
percentage of the noisers since the changes.

It's change so we have to give it time... feels a bit strange but will hang in there and see how things transpire.

HH !!

2 long time noise posters, that I won’t name have messaged me and decided to call it a day on their participation on here, both are well known posters, one said “now it looks like we know who owns the noise forum, winning captains is just the Jannie”

I strongly urging NOBODY to click though the links in their hawking money solicitation posts, and to treat them with the same contempt that we shown to the other hawkers, the LED lights, the painting and drawings and other tat.

Remember guys and ghirls this is a forum we can all post comments about what we think of these unsolicited ad filled blogs, hit them with as much ridicule and embarrass the poster, make the post a laughing stock, they will eventually get the messages and stop……or block us all 🤷‍♂️

2 long time noise posters, that I won’t name have messaged me and decided to call it a day on their participation on here, both are well known posters, one said “now it looks like we know who owns the noise forum, winning captains is just the Jannie”

I strongly urging NOBODY to click though the links in their hawking money solicitation posts, and to treat them with the same contempt that we shown to the other hawkers, the LED lights, the painting and drawings and other tat.

Remember guys and ghirls this is a forum we can all post comments about what we think of these unsolicited ad filled blogs, hit them with as much ridicule and embarrass the poster, make the post a laughing stock, they will eventually get the messages and stop……or block us all 🤷‍♂️
Boycotts work🤷‍♂️

Its turned into a mini News Now site... Shame....

I've a feeling a few more will go fairly soon...

I'll be honest here I occasionally look at Video Celts on news now and never ever go on the Celtic Blog. But haven't clicked on any of the links we are being bombarded with atm from either of them.

I'll stick with it for a while in the hope it calms down a bit, but really pages of clickbait I'm just not interested in, I'd much rather chat or give my opinions to another Celtic fan than discuss what some fuckin soup taker or stupid hun has spouted to the loonies that make up the Scottish media...

Can someone please explain why the noise has been hijacked like this?
Because it seems to stink from the high heavens that one individual seemed to appear out of nowhere and just take over. I've said fuck all about it til now. The original thread started about all this reminded me of being back at school when you would be having the craic with your friends and all of a sudden the teacher appears and starts to flex their muscles.
Put the fuckin thing back the way it was.

It’s all aboot money, the the fact that the bloggers sites are failing, revenue must be at rock bottom, as was suggested to me by another EX-member, the “real” owner James Forrest has decided the site is his baw and is taking it back, it would appear the winning captains is just the Jannie, and has no or very little control on what’s happening here, it was also suggested to me that clay is James Forrest, which is why he can come on here and abuse everyone with impunity, as obvious abusive troll would be immediately banned……but the site owner wouldn’t ban himself…..

Having a closer look at this. Historically there have been two forums on here, as per my plan at the start of Celtic Noise (which is my site and run as a joint venture with Snack Media who provide the hosting and advertising as stated openly by myself). And part of that plan was to have the three sites involved - The Celtic Star, Celtic Blog and Video Celts.

I tend to use the Celtic Forum but seldom the non-Celtic one (although I used to be busier dealing with that). The nonsense being talked about clickbait is annoying. Yesterday I mentioned the click throughs we receive from Celtic Noise on TCS and I hardly think there will be materially more on the other sites.

However if we can build the audience on Celtic Noise - staying within the ethos of the site - then the participating sites can have posts shown - and the audience (which has come from the three sites - two of which have been dormant on here for too long) can find the three sites easily enough - then there's less need to look at CNN or NN or Twitter (which is going downhill) or Facebook (which is being spammed by click baiters from around the world stealing celtic content and posting as their own - or writing complete nonsense) then that is a good thing.

TCB is not on NN. And there are all sorts of rules over there that mean we have to be very careful. Read for example Sandman's column on TCS compared to on here and I edit to take to the wire or as close as I can get. One Sandman post in its original form would get us banned.

I am all for this being on here PROVIDED it does not interfere with the user experience and I am being honest here, I am failing to see what the problem is but I tend to look at the Noise on a laptop. Is it a mobile problem? Is is notifications (which you can switch off)? Remember if it is and the site grows then you will get more anyway, so that needs managed.

As for the janitor remark, he's usually there to clean up the mess and has the keys to lock the door.

Please let me know the issues that affect your experience on Celtic Noise so that can be looked at.

It’s all aboot money, the the fact that the bloggers sites are failing, revenue must be at rock bottom, as was suggested to me by another EX-member, the “real” owner James Forrest has decided the site is his baw and is taking it back, it would appear the winning captains is just the Jannie, and has no or very little control on what’s happening here, it was also suggested to me that clay is James Forrest, which is why he can come on here and abuse everyone with impunity, as obvious abusive troll would be immediately banned……but the site owner wouldn’t ban himself…..
This is compete nonsense.

Back