Celtic noise forum

Another wee update. Techie chaps telling me that we can't have two What's new buttons (one for forums and one for blogs) having tried to implement this for me. It's not possible to do this via the existing software system we use.

So what we are going to do is merge both again as per last week but amend the three blogs (The Celtic Star, The Celtic Blog and Video Celts) so that these site editors must click on the new Send to Celtic Noise category to have these posts appear on Celtic Noise and they will limit them to two or occasionally three per day (just sending the best articles). These will appear in What's new section but will be limited in number to mostly six in total spread throughout the day.

We'll trial it firstly with The Celtic Star and then add the other sites.

Have already posted this on the thread in the Celtic forum and any further updates will now appear there.

I’ve been on the noise every night since the big announcement of the beginning of the end by the emperor…the numbers have dropped like a stone,,not anymore than between 7-10 members on most nights ?no funny posts??think the baw might be bust🙁🥹usually after a euro result like last night place would be buzzin….

I’ve been on the noise every night since the big announcement of the beginning of the end by the emperor…the numbers have dropped like a stone,,not anymore than between 7-10 members on most nights ?no funny posts??think the baw might be bust🙁🥹usually after a euro result like last night place would be buzzin….
I think it has had an effect, but also it has been the school holidays so a fair number of us were away on holiday. Plus it was the international break which always causes a downturn in numbers. Hopefully it will get going again once we kick into the 2 games per week.

Dont fret. Just one defeat an the place will be chocca!

I don't know if folk are using laptops but I use the phone and haven't noticed much if any change to my layout.
If I go to post a new thread ( or an ill advised drunken poll) I get this option.
1698407543612.png

Depending how I go into site , I get this
1698407741077.png
That's really easy for me to navigate and works fine for me.

Last edited:
Back