Celtic Pets

Need to ditch that Android phone and move to Apple, they just work better 👍 I’ve a friend who’s 93 and wouldn’t be without his iPhone, I set up a coral and paddy power account for him during the 1st lookdown , now hes totally got the hang of it tweeting and Snapchating with his grandkids 🤣🤣

Need to ditch that Android phone and move to Apple, they just work better 👍 I’ve a friend who’s 93 and wouldn’t be without his iPhone, I set up a coral and paddy power account for him during the 1st lookdown , now hes totally got the hang of it tweeting and Snapchating with his grandkids 🤣🤣
You know fine I'm dumb with these, you coming up to watch game on Saturday mate👍

I’ll let you know mate, I’ve stuff to do on Saturday, gonna look at a new caravan at knowpark in in Livingston then lunch and the Bombay cottage 👍 all depends what time I can get the mrs outta bed on a Saturday morning, she loves lying in on a sat/sun 🤔

Lovely dog dill. I grew up with labs. Great dogs and daft eejits too.
Yeah they are mate
I think Georgia is a shepherd/husky cross, and people remark on how beautiful she is, she has a personality to match, and is everyone's friend, especially Charlie's
The first day her and Charlie met, it was full on 'let's play' and they tire themselves out, helps with an easy walk the next day for the auld man
The thicker her coat gets, the more I believe we're in for another cold, snowy Winter
He's a bit of a DERP at times, but he's a brilliant dog and loves our Liliana
When he comes over to our house, it's 5-6 hours of him and Georgia, running, chasing, tug of war and just being daft dugs

Pool time
tM9an58.jpg

And now...we nap...
nyZlKat.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back