Celtic Pets

Our beautiful wee puss Nanouk had to leave us last Friday, she gave us 15 years of nothing but love and happiness and we're both a bit broken at losing her to be honest. Give your pets an extra hug tonight and enjoy every special minute they give you.
View attachment 17666
Ach Hoopy.........I don't have the words, mate. Wee Shunsuke crossed the rainbow bridge the week before Christmas and my heart's still broken yet.

Folk might think it's mental, but they wee furry people understand us better than ANY human ever could and with all that went before last year, it's that last cut that was the deepest.

Nothing I write will make it easier, but my thoughts are with you and Mrs Hoopy and know that Naka and Red will guide her way.

The wee yin came over today for a visit with her dog Charlie
We went for an hour and a half walk down to the beach, and the dogs loved it too
They sat waiting for Liliana and Mommy to get back from a pit stop
Now we're home, Liliana has decided to paint Papa's nails and the dogs are wrestling in the backyard
Life is grand
Chilling out waiting
4wF77A9.jpg

'Good Dogs'
G1LMWoK.jpg

Here comes Liliana
3likfbY.jpg
Can we see a pic of the painted nails?😗

Ach Hoopy.........I don't have the words, mate. Wee Shunsuke crossed the rainbow bridge the week before Christmas and my heart's still broken yet.

Folk might think it's mental, but they wee furry people understand us better than ANY human ever could and with all that went before last year, it's that last cut that was the deepest.

Nothing I write will make it easier, but my thoughts are with you and Mrs Hoopy and know that Naka and Red will guide her way.
So sorry to hear that SP. Our pets are such a massive part of our families and lives that it is such a shame they are part of it for too short a time.i know we will be headinh for heartbreak over the next few years as the dog is over 11 and our cats are nearly14 (we had to take the sister to the vets yesterday for her regular steroid injection to stop her overgrooming to create sores, and they confirmed she has a heart murmur and we think arthritis will be starting). They are all incredibly fit for their ages but my wee lass will be devastated as she loves them so much.

Sending you best wishes for your loss.

It's almost eight years signs we had to get our Kenzo put to sleep due to him having cancer of the bone. He was a Rottweiler, and the most intelligent dog I've ever had. He was only 7 years old at the time. Got him at around four months from Cardonald dog and cat home. Just as soon as a looked at him all penned up, I knew he was for us. Totally devastated us. Still miss him every day. So well said Hoopy.

So sorry to hear that SP. Our pets are such a massive part of our families and lives that it is such a shame they are part of it for too short a time.i know we will be headinh for heartbreak over the next few years as the dog is over 11 and our cats are nearly14 (we had to take the sister to the vets yesterday for her regular steroid injection to stop her overgrooming to create sores, and they confirmed she has a heart murmur and we think arthritis will be starting). They are all incredibly fit for their ages but my wee lass will be devastated as she loves them so much.

Sending you best wishes for your loss.
Boushka had hyperthyroidism mate and the vet found a heart murmur years ago, it didn't get any worse just stayed in the background and didn't hamper her. She kept going for another 4 or 5 years after the murmur was identified and she may have had it years before.
Losing both of them within 5 months is brutal, house feels empty without them. We will rescue a couple of furry friends when the times right and give them all the love they deserve.

Shit I'm sorry to hear you lost wee Shunsuke mate. You're right the friendship they give is incredible, they seem to have a mystical ability to know just what you need and when you need it. It's easy to feel miserable for what we've lost but I know in time that passes and joy at what we had takes over.
Take care of yourself SP 💚

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back