Celtic Pets

You’ve got a couple of beautiful dogs wrapped round you Dill. Ya lucky fuck 😂👍😂
Thanks mate, very much appreciated, and yes you're right, I am truly blessed
Georgia has accepted us as her pack, and just like our Beau used to watch over her, she hangs out with Liliana, when she has sleepovers
Here's the two of them lokking out her bedroom window at our house, a couple of kids bonding together

4T6csU8.jpg

Our beautiful wee puss Nanouk had to leave us last Friday, she gave us 15 years of nothing but love and happiness and we're both a bit broken at losing her to be honest. Give your pets an extra hug tonight and enjoy every special minute they give you.
View attachment 17666
Sorry to hear that Hoopy, leaves a space for another for your family to give a better life to

Our beautiful wee puss Nanouk had to leave us last Friday, she gave us 15 years of nothing but love and happiness and we're both a bit broken at losing her to be honest. Give your pets an extra hug tonight and enjoy every special minute they give you.
View attachment 17666
Oh no Hoopy. I was wondering why you were quiet. That is so sad. I know how close you were to Nanouk. Sending you love and best wishes. My kitties and pooch will get an extra hug tonight. Take care, pal. 💚

View attachment 17666
Gorgeous wee thing, bloody heartbreaking to lose a beloved member of your Family Hoopy, but memories of all the fun times you had with Nanouk will eventually ease your aching heart.

H.H

View attachment 17666
Sorry to hear you've lost a family member hoopy sad stuff especially after kurt zouma and his antics

View attachment 17666
Aw man, I am so sorry to hear about your beautiful Nanouk
What a special little guy and to have him 15 years, it's heartbreaking to say goodbye
Sending hugs to you and the mrs mate
HH

The wee yin came over today for a visit with her dog Charlie
We went for an hour and a half walk down to the beach, and the dogs loved it too
They sat waiting for Liliana and Mommy to get back from a pit stop
Now we're home, Liliana has decided to paint Papa's nails and the dogs are wrestling in the backyard
Life is grand
Chilling out waiting
4wF77A9.jpg

'Good Dogs'
G1LMWoK.jpg

Here comes Liliana
3likfbY.jpg

So we're all agreed that kurt zouma is a total wanker, child in a young adults body
What a complete twat. Him and his brother were in hysterics as they were evil to those poor wee cats. And then thought it was so funny that they had to share their videos to everyone on docisl media. It makes you wonder whst these nasty bastards did to these wee trusting beasties that they never bothered filming for our entertainment? I dread to think what I'd do to these horrible twunts if I ever met them.

What a complete twat. Him and his brother were in hysterics as they were evil to those poor wee cats. And then thought it was so funny that they had to share their videos to everyone on docisl media. It makes you wonder whst these nasty bastards did to these wee trusting beasties that they never bothered filming for our entertainment? I dread to think what I'd do to these horrible twunts if I ever met them.
I feel for the kids who must go to school and try to explain their parents sick behaviour

I feel for the kids who must go to school and try to explain their parents sick behaviour
Also how many poor cats will be hurt over the next few weeks by mindless wee neds playing a game of "Zouma" as the punt people's family pets up the street?

My brother-in-law's cat was found dead in the street a few years ago - the vet said it had a shattered pelvis and damaged spine and would have died in agony over a period of hours. It's injuries were consistent with being "kicked up the arse".

Some nasty bastard had done this toma much loved family pet for a laugh and then walked away chuckling to themselves for a few seconds enjoyment.

And there will no doubt be some mindless morons over the next few weeks that copy this fuckwit Zouma for a "laugh".

Back