Celtic Pets

Yes, he been messaging me with words of support, the threat to the existence of the noise is VERY real, with long time member quitting or just drifting off, it’s up to us to stop it……..
Hopefully Dill has a wee break and returns once things settle down. I see kelly's account has been closed. I have missed the worst of this nonsense this week but it isn't so handy to use due to all the links to the blogs. I usually read the Star, CBlog, CQN, etc, anyway so personally don't need to be bombarded with them on here.

I'm still prepared to give it a chance, but this is a real threat. Without the posters then this is nothing..

Today is my dog's 13th birthday. She really is the best dog in the world. She is still in incredible condition for an auld wifie and is the kindest, coothiest, friendliest dog ever. Our daughter was born on the dog's 1st birthday so she is 12 today! 🎂🥳🎉

Here is Millie romping about near the castle a couple of minutes before we got another soaking today.

2023-10-28-12-50-25-430.jpg

P.S. happy heavenly birthday to Wim the Tim. The mastermind behind stopping cheating Deadco FC from getting 10IAR.

Today is my dog's 13th birthday. She really is the best dog in the world. She is still in incredible condition for an auld wifie and is the kindest, coothiest, friendliest dog ever. Our daughter was born on the dog's 1st birthday so she is 12 today! 🎂🥳🎉

Here is Millie romping about near the castle a couple of minutes before we got another soaking today.

View attachment 24200

P.S. happy heavenly birthday to Wim the Tim. The mastermind behind stopping cheating Deadco FC from getting 10IAR.
Still looks sprightly😍

View attachment 24200

Lovely dog.

Still looks sprightly😍
She is in amazing condition. You should see her when she is at the beach! She goes daft running into the sea, although she does get a bit stiff now and again. She is such a gentle dog who would have been a brilliant mum. My mother-in-law's cat had kittens and she went up to stay there and the 1 week old kittens loved to snuggle into her. She loves our cats too and often cuddles in with the sister.

20230930_213736.jpg

She is in amazing condition. You should see her when she is at the beach! She goes daft running into the sea, although she does get a bit stiff now and again. She is such a gentle dog who would have been a brilliant mum. My mother-in-law's cat had kittens and she went up to stay there and the 1 week old kittens loved to snuggle into her. She loves our cats too and often cuddles in with the sister.

View attachment 24203
Canny beat pets mate,,they ask for nothing but loving😍,,putting me in the mood for another dog!!!

Went for a walk with our girl yesterday, and stopped at the store on the way home...Georgia likes car rides and meeting new people, she usually rides in the back seat, but as I came out of the store, my 'co-pilot' was waiting for me, in the passenger seat...the look says it all..."Where have you been...?"
Georgia the co-pilot .jpg

Last edited:
Went for a walk with our girl yesterday, and stopped at the store on the way home...Georgia likes car rides and meeting new people, she usually rides in the back seat, but as I came out of the store, my 'co-pilot' was waiting for me, in the passenger seat...the look says it all..."Where have you been...?"
View attachment 24598
ma wife gives that look if av nipped into the betting shop to put a coupon on and get gabbing to mates😂😂😂….love that photo,,

13 years ago today we got our brilliant puppy. We are so lucky to have brought the best dog into our family. She is so gentle with all other animals and, as you can see, she has always been best pals with one of our cats (she's a wee bit wary of the brother) and they are lying cuddled into each other at my side as I type this. Although the dog is now more than 5 times bigger than the cat now!

2023-12-23-13-26-20-148.jpg

Great pic Bridie hope you and the family and the pets have great Xmas And a happy new year. 🥳

HH🥳
Thanks JS. We are fine. My daughter was off school the last couple of days with a terrible cough - her pal had covid last week so possibly that. I'm having a quiet festive break - I need to work for the 3 days between.

I will be glad to see the back of 2023. I took ill a couple of hours after we beat sevco on the 2nd January and had a shite few months. But all well now.

I hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas and all the best for the New Year. Enjoy! 🥳🎉

Agree with you about 2023 being a shit year, Liliana's Dad lost his Mum last month, suspected undiagnosed heart issue, she left the house, he was going to drive her to her appointment but she wanted to try the 'seniors bus' for the first time, an hour later the police were at the door, she took ill on the bus, the driver pulled over and called 911, the paramedics worked on her for half an hour, but she never regained consciousness, a lovely lady who thought the world of her Granddaughter, and 'Nonni' was well loved by everyone, got a couple of appointments in January, but should be fine, we are sending much love and best wishes to all the noisers at Christmas, the wee yin has had a bad week since contracting strep and scarlet fever, she's on antibiotics, so it'll be a New Year Dinner with the family for us, our youngest son and his girlfriend came over yesterday with the Siberian husky, she looks as though she's got googly eyes, but Beau at the US beach Christmas Eve 2018 .jpgshe's such a lovely dog, she dwarves Georgia, and Georgia doesn't get on with her, so we kept them apart...and I found a pic of our beloved Beau from Christmas Eve 2018, when we went for a walk across the line in the States...what a beautiful spirit he had, loved by all who knew him, and Georgia and I went up to the lookout this morning, always reminds me of looking across the Clyde HH and BEST WISHES image21 (1).jpegimage3 (12).jpegimage2 (18).jpegimage24 (3).jpegimage1 (22).jpegimage23 (3).jpeg

Agree with you about 2023 being a shit year, Liliana's Dad lost his Mum last month, suspected undiagnosed heart issue, she left the house, he was going to drive her to her appointment but she wanted to try the 'seniors bus' for the first time, an hour later the police were at the door, she took ill on the bus, the driver pulled over and called 911, the paramedics worked on her for half an hour, but she never regained consciousness, a lovely lady who thought the world of her Granddaughter, and 'Nonni' was well loved by everyone, got a couple of appointments in January, but should be fine, we are sending much love and best wishes to all the noisers at Christmas, the wee yin has had a bad week since contracting strep and scarlet fever, she's on antibiotics, so it'll be a New Year Dinner with the family for us, our youngest son and his girlfriend came over yesterday with the Siberian husky, she looks as though she's got googly eyes, but View attachment 24635she's such a lovely dog, she dwarves Georgia, and Georgia doesn't get on with her, so we kept them apart...and I found a pic of our beloved Beau from Christmas Eve 2018, when we went for a walk across the line in the States...what a beautiful spirit he had, loved by all who knew him, and Georgia and I went up to the lookout this morning, always reminds me of looking across the Clyde HH and BEST WISHES View attachment 24632View attachment 24636View attachment 24637View attachment 24633View attachment 24638View attachment 24634
awe the best mate to you and your dearest,” defo looks like the clyde(port glesga)?..hope 2024 brings more joy🍀

So...Canada...Winter...and this morning it looks, like it should, It started snowing last night around 10 PM and it's supposed to go until tonight, and tomorrow maybe...all schools are closed, and the big hill is full of sledding kids, enjoying the day, the city is in chaos as usual, mind you, people are using their head and staying at home as many don't have snow tires and you see them wrapped around a lamp standard on the news Someone is in her element, and we enjoyed our walk this morning, 5-6 inches already and we're heading for a foot or more in my estimation Stay safe, stay warm, and stay indoors if you are experiencing a snow day

Attachments

• image25.jpeg
    image25.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1
  • image26.jpeg
    image26.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image27.jpeg
    image27.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image28.jpeg
    image28.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
  • image29.jpeg
    image29.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 2
  • image30.jpeg
    image30.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 2
  • image31.jpeg
    image31.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1
  • image32.jpeg
    image32.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 1
  • image24.jpeg
    image24.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
So...Canada...Winter...and this morning it looks, like it should, It started snowing last night around 10 PM and it's supposed to go until tonight, and tomorrow maybe...all schools are closed, and the big hill is full of sledding kids, enjoying the day, the city is in chaos as usual, mind you, people are using their head and staying at home as many don't have snow tires and you see them wrapped around a lamp standard on the news Someone is in her element, and we enjoyed our walk this morning, 5-6 inches already and we're heading for a foot or more in my estimation Stay safe, stay warm, and stay indoors if you are experiencing a snow day
Thinking of you mate. Looks lovely but brings it's problems 🍀🍀🍀

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back