Celtic Pets

am guessing that big wean rules the roost :LOL:
Of course not
She eats what and when we eat and she sleeps on the couch of her choice, her bed, or our bed, or wherever she feels like it
At the moment we’re just in from a walk in the rain and she’s lying behind me on the floor, at the top of the stairs, waiting on Kerry coming home
Then it’ll be 2 minutes of K9 Riverdance, then she’ll go for a snooze somewhere
Yeah you’re right Kelly
She runs this place
HH

Anyone looking for a lovely Christmas present for their dog-loving partners?

Screenshot_20230816_135722_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230816_135940_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a lovely Christmas present for their dog-loving partners?

View attachment 23484
View attachment 23485
Well that's shite 😆

Had a visit from the family this weekend, Charlie and Georgia are best friends, and Liliana loves petting our husky, they have such a beautiful bond, her dog Charlie, tires Georgia out with wrestling, chasing the ball and just generally loving the space in our backyard, until Georgia has had enough, and seeks respite by jumping up beside Liliana for a break...cartoons and dogs, what's not to like ;-) and Charlie has a black streak on his toungue, a bit unnerving first time we saw it, I thought he's got something in his mouth, but no, that's part of his goofiness HH
image4 (65).jpegimage7 (35).jpegimage6 (48).jpeg

Had a visit from the family this weekend, Charlie and Georgia are best friends, and Liliana loves petting our husky, they have such a beautiful bond, her dog Charlie, tires Georgia out with wrestling, chasing the ball and just generally loving the space in our backyard, until Georgia has had enough, and seeks respite by jumping up beside Liliana for a break...cartoons and dogs, what's not to like ;-) and Charlie has a black streak on his toungue, a bit unnerving first time we saw it, I thought he's got something in his mouth, but no, that's part of his goofiness HH
View attachment 23516View attachment 23517View attachment 23518
Nice pics mate👍nothing more satisfying than seeing your kids/ grandkids and pets just chillin😇

Nice pics mate👍nothing more satisfying than seeing your kids/ grandkids and pets just chillin😇
Cheers pal, the day we adopted our Beau, aged 8 1/2, Liliana and our daughter surprised us with a visit, she was 18 months old, and as she came up the stairs and into the kitchen, Beau was standing there, she immediately went over with a little shout of glee, and hugged him, Beau sat down, put his head on her shoulder, and just let the love flow over him... From that day on, he would stand across the top of the stairs making sure she didn't fall down them, and he followed her around every time she came over for a visit, they had a special bond for sure, and now Georgia is continuing Beau's beautiful legacy, with the bond between them YNWALily a kiss for Beau .jpeg

Last edited:
Love reading this thread to see other's pets but also makes me sad at the same time. Just lost my boy Digger almost two weeks ago(Was 16 years old and had him since he was a puppy). Was very hard for me, was more than just a dog, more like my son. He had just gotten very, very sick and for his sake so he would not suffer, I had him put to sleep.

I know its an old cliche but true never the less: Dog's truly are man's best friend.

Maybe will get another dog at some point, but just not emotionally ready yet.

Enjoy them while you have them friends! They really do make your life better.

Love reading this thread to see other's pets but also makes me sad at the same time. Just lost my boy Digger almost two weeks ago(Was 16 years old and had him since he was a puppy). Was very hard for me, was more than just a dog, more like my son. He had just gotten very, very sick and for his sake so he would not suffer, I had him put to sleep.

I know its an old cliche but true never the less: Dog's truly are man's best friend.

Sorry to hear about your dog mate
It’s the hardest yet kindest thing at that time
Our Beau was the elected mascot of the noise thanks to Stevie, and he was a very special family member
It’s never easy saying goodbye to a friend
And welcome to the noise you’re among freens on here
YNWA

Last edited:

That is very tough. I thought I would lose one of my cats a month ago, but she is back to full fitness. Her and her brother are over 15 and our dog is coming up to 13, so there will be heartbreak in the next few years. That is why we love them more and more each day to make the most of the far-too-short time we get to enjoy them.

When you feel up to it, please share photos of Digger so we can see how bonnie they were. HH

Welcome to the Noise Mr W HH

Lost 3 of mine in the last 9 months all were a good age and full of fun

The house is quite now all you hear is the clock tick , for a few months later i was still pickin up dog food at the supermarkets ,,,old habits

Members online

Back