Celtic sign right back Moritz Bauer MERGED

Bauer was a long-standing target of Rodgers, iirc. Some Celtic fans would whinge if we brought Trent Alexander-Arnold in on loan, but I think this could be a good bit of business. Especially when you consider we have Elhamed and, if needs be, Big Kris to play in that position. I'm taking it for granted, notwithstanding his cameo at the weekend, that this spells the end for Tony Ralston. I'm obviously sad for the lad on a personal level. I hope he can get out playing regular football again somewhere at a solid level. He's easily Premiership class (Scottish Premiership, that is, our imperial overlord's have instilled in us that the 'Premiership' or 'Premier League' most only apply to England unless stated otherwise).

Hendry is as useful as a bad dose of the clap, Ralston looked like he had potential but hasn't really broken into the first team, Ajer is needed at CB so all we have at RB is El Hamed so we do need cover, whether or not this guy is the cover we need remains to be seen.
Another RB means that many players will get benched withou reason

Everyday we wake up and say, right Peter, you’ve had your fun.

We do? I must have missed that memo. Every day I wake up and say, "Where's the coffee?"

I also missed the memo where you speak for everyone on the forum. Can I get a copy of that one, too, please?

I’ve had enough. It’s the hope that kills you.

If Celtic makes you this miserable, for the benefit of your mental health you might want to consider switching allegiances to another club that aligns with your obsession with signing players. Arsenal, maybe? They've signed a lot.

Members online

Latest posts

Back