Celtic sign right back Moritz Bauer MERGED

Everyday we wake up and say, right Peter, you’ve had your fun. Buy us quality players. Everyday passes and now he gets a player on loan who can’t get a game at Stoke.

The utter contempt he holds the support in is shameful.

You better sign Meling you useless bastard.
He's just building the suspense TV, Sunday night is when the big signings will be announced :unsure::ROFLMAO:

We don't need RB, We have Hendry,Elhamed,Ajer and Ralston.
Who cares about RB
We need a CB who can play LB by being a Lef footed mainly and another fresh LB

I’ve had enough. It’s the hope that kills you. Lawell kills hope. Unless youre a Sevconian.

He has agiven them hope for three years and with every passing day gives them more.

Fifth Columnist anyone? Fucking looking that way.

I appreciate we haven't seen the guy playing yet and I'll always give players a chance but this isn't exactly inspiring stuff.

3 names spring to mind Larsson Moravcik Petrov

None of us had heard of any of them but they went on to do us a wee turn and as you said Always give someone a chance

Especially if he's not costing us a fee

Just watched his interview on CELTIC TV He certainly talks a good game and seems to be saying the right things

His wiki says he's Austrian although he was born in Switzerland and played for Grasshoppers

HH?

Last edited:
3 names spring to mind Larsson Moravcik Petrov

None of us had heard of any of them but they went on to do us a wee turn and as you said Always give someone a chance

Especially if he's not costing us a fee

HH?
I know I'm being cynical but it still stinks of last minute patch up job. I hope his name is mentioned alongside those Bhoys outwith your post Bill. time will tell.

We don't need RB, We have Hendry,Elhamed,Ajer and Ralston.
Who cares about RB
We need a CB who can play LB by being a Lef footed mainly and another fresh LB

Hendry is as useful as a bad dose of the clap, Ralston looked like he had potential but hasn't really broken into the first team, Ajer is needed at CB so all we have at RB is El Hamed so we do need cover, whether or not this guy is the cover we need remains to be seen.

Here we go again, 2 weeks of get us a signing, cmon Lawwell sign a fookin defender.

Naw no him, who, him, never heard of him he's pish,awe ffs Peter.

CELTIC transfer windaes, same as it ever was.

For the record mate, its no personal if your looking in, No matter who came in someone would moan like a wee spoilt brat.

So welcome to Celtic.

H.H

Back