Celtic Statement hits back at Sky Sports and the perpetrators of racism

Another Snakey Bstard shedding his skin in defence of fellow reptiles, no surprise from the Daily Rangers.

"Get over it Celtic! It’s not like the translation that Sky Sports went with accused you of racially abusing someone. It only accuses your fans of racially abusing someone. Eh, wee bit of a difference Celtic!"

Next he will be telling UEFA that the billy boys when sung by fans does not represent Sevco and that there should be no stadium bans. Nice play on words, lets differentiate Celtic the club from its fans when it suits and their arses are on the line, also how cowardly that the Record will not put a name to this piece of shite, getting to the stage the Record just picks up a crayola and scribbles a line and the orcs buy it, wow journalism at its best eh.

For the avoidance of doubt i am not a hun, nor a mason nor work at the sfa.
What gave you that idea, was only asking if you had seen it due to your observations made and
deductions, without seeing a documents existence you are merely therefore surmising that someones signature is on something that may or may not exist.
We do not know if the 5 WA is merely a verbal promise or gentlemans agreement to do something and that is why perhaps PL may have been confident enough to state, even if on the agreement but not asked directly about any other such agreements, I have not seen any such document that is spoke of.
And should such a document actually now exist who is to say it was not formed and came into existence after the verbal pr handshakes then written up by administrators and not requiring any persons signature but merely a seal of approval in effect an SFA rubber stamp.

About the Record,Craig Whyte has just said that Traynor was all over him to give him a job at ipox.
He said he never liked the guy because he was allways looking out for himself.
He also went on to say that the sun and record were 100% in sevco,s pocket,they would never print anything which would show sevco in a bad light this was the agreement they came to if they wanted to keep getting the latest news from ipox.
Whyte also said it was not so easy to deal with the Herald,we had to resort to threats such as,,,you will not receive any first hand info if you do not do as we ask..
Looks like this could be a decent book..

HH.

What gave you that idea, was only asking if you had seen it due to your observations made and
deductions, without seeing a documents existence you are merely therefore surmising that someones signature is on something that may or may not exist.
We do not know if the 5 WA is merely a verbal promise or gentlemans agreement to do something and that is why perhaps PL may have been confident enough to state, even if on the agreement but not asked directly about any other such agreements, I have not seen any such document that is spoke of.
And should such a document actually now exist who is to say it was not formed and came into existence after the verbal pr handshakes then written up by administrators and not requiring any persons signature but merely a seal of approval in effect an SFA rubber stamp.

Think your being pedantic.

so you have to see to believe anything? Nice and simple outlook.

There are a few things i believe wholeheartedly yet never witnessed visually.

Other times i look at things and think what would i see between the lines if i could? What makes more sense.

The existence of the document has never been denied. Not once to my knowledge anyway.

I would be mighty pissed off at my CEO not doing due diligence on anything that affected us getting the spot that year that they estimate was approx 20m. After all he diligently picks up his bonus each year.

It makes sense that Doncaster would be a signatury on that doc to me. MHO only, after all forums are about opinions, no?

As for was it in a physical document? Maybe your correct. Perhaps you n PTT have something. Perhaps Auldheid is talking shite when he said there was an email sent to Celtic at the time that meant doing nothing would effectively carry the motion in support of the 5 way agreement.

Find it ludicrous that a going concern like our club would not be aware of emails coming in nor received.

But again its only my opinion and one that makes more sense to me than the argument to it your putting across does.

in fact some good arguments can alter opinions when done in the correct manner for i have changed my mind before, not often, due to a more sensible thought put over.

so rather than argue to shoot down what i think perhaps you can tell me YOUR thoughts on it. I may prefer that better.

i don’t see the point of sweeping others opinions to the side without providing one yourself.

Other times i look at things and think what would i see between the lines if i could? What makes more sense.

The existence of the document has never been denied. Not once to my knowledge anyway.

I would be mighty pissed off at my CEO not doing due diligence on anything that affected us getting the spot that year that they estimate was approx 20m. After all he diligently picks up his bonus each year.

It makes sense that Doncaster would be a signatury on that doc to me. MHO only, after all forums are about opinions, no?

As for was it in a physical document? Maybe your correct. Perhaps you n PTT have something. Perhaps Auldheid is talking shite when he said there was an email sent to Celtic at the time that meant doing nothing would effectively carry the motion in support of the 5 way agreement.

Find it ludicrous that a going concern like our club would not be aware of emails coming in nor received.

But again its only my opinion and one that makes more sense to me than the argument to it your putting across does.

in fact some good arguments can alter opinions when done in the correct manner for i have changed my mind before, not often, due to a more sensible thought put over.

so rather than argue to shoot down what i think perhaps you can tell me YOUR thoughts on it. I may prefer that better.

i don’t see the point of sweeping others opinions to the side without providing one yourself.

My opinoion is the same as most on here in that probably all are complicit, but that does not make me right and thats why i would rather prefer to see things rather than just point the finger, you could read the whole of the res 12 evidence presented so far, but, the fact remains that the truth has still to be established.

And not been pendantic, people believe the earth was created by a superior hand, but we have never seen an earth or planet been created but we know we live on one , so all will remain a mystery/secret until the truth is presented/produced as undeniable fact.

Perhaps Auldheid is talking shite when he said there was an email sent to Celtic at the time that meant doing nothing would effectively carry the motion in support of the 5 way agreement.

Don't think the guys talking shite, just think that there is a lot more to be revealed and damage to be done as a result of it before anything will convince everyone that the smoking gun has not only been exposed but someone close to the club DNA is on the handle.

My opinoion is the same as most on here in that probably all are complicit, but that does not make me right and thats why i would rather prefer to see things rather than just point the finger, you could read the whole of the res 12 evidence presented so far, but, the fact remains that the truth has still to be established.

And not been pendantic, people believe the earth was created by a superior hand, but we have never seen an earth or planet been created but we know we live on one , so all will remain a mystery/secret until the truth is presented/produced as undeniable fact.

😂😂😂😂. 👍. 😂😂😂😂.

i like to think for myself B.

i also don’t like people off differing views accusing me of pointing the finger because my view differs from theirs. It gives the appearance of they are right and i am wrong yet they provide no evidence to substantiate their opinion either 😂

I will keep on keeping on unless convinced otherwise for as MS said the absence of proof does not in itself prove you nor me right or wrong.

Its only opinion and our differing perception of the statements available

To help me understand.....what is it exactly that you are saying.....what exactly do you want to happen.....are you proportioning blame on someone, anyone.....do you think a conspiracy took place.....if so, who are the guilt party or parties....who did this alleged secret 5 way agreement benefit.....who were the losers and who were the winners....what would you like to see happen if this so called secret Agreement is indeed legitimate.....is this so called alleged secret 5 way agreement legal in your view.....if it is your opinion that this secret agreement is indeed in play.....should it be tested in the courts as to whether it has broken any rules.....do you think parties may have colluded to circumvent the rules.....to grant the Huns a licence to continue to participate in Scottish Football?

Just a few questions to help give me an insight to where you are coming from.....who you see as the guilty parties, if any....and what you would like to see happen.....with this whole sorry mess.....

Just a few questions to get to grips with what you may be alluding to.....I really am interested in what you have to say

😂😂😂😂. 👍. 😂😂😂😂.

i like to think for myself B.

i also don’t like people off differing views accusing me of pointing the finger because my view differs from theirs. It gives the appearance of they are right and i am wrong yet they provide no evidence to substantiate their opinion either 😂

I will keep on keeping on unless convinced otherwise for as MS said the absence of proof does not in itself prove you nor me right or wrong.

Its only opinion and our differing perception of the statements available
We have opinions we tend to express out loud but we also have inner feelings that we sometimes just wish and hope do not turn out to become a reality, if Celtic are complicit the whole board or the ones in the know needs removed.
Not always an easy decision but Integrity is crucial to Celtics ethos and this is why regardless of things that crop up, doing the right things at the right time to rectify is what keeps the ethos intact.

To help me understand.....what is it exactly that you are saying.....what exactly do you want to happen.....are you proportioning blame on someone, anyone.....do you think a conspiracy took place.....if so, who are the guilt party or parties....who did this alleged secret 5 way agreement benefit.....who were the losers and who were the winners....what would you like to see happen if this so called secret Agreement is indeed legitimate.....is this so called alleged secret 5 way agreement legal in your view.....if it is your opinion that this secret agreement is indeed in play.....should it be tested in the courts as to whether it has broken any rules.....do you think parties may have colluded to circumvent the rules.....to grant the Huns a licence to continue to participate in Scottish Football?

Just a few questions to help give me an insight to where you are coming from.....who you see as the guilty parties, if any....and what you would like to see happen.....with this whole sorry mess.....

Just a few questions to get to grips with what you may be alluding to.....I really am interested in what you have to say

😂😂😂

I think the 5 way benefitted one monstrosity of a club only. The manky mob.

I think a place in CL cost us as they should not have had licence granted which cost us 20m.

i think there is an argument to be made that Celtic view our bums on seats better with manky mob participation, rightly or wrongly and thats why there was no objection to them being parachuted in. Thankfully Celtic under fan pressure alongside spl fans stopped them resuming a place in prem but gracefully allowed the ungrateful cheating bastards a spot in lower league.

Don’t know of any doccollusion from SPL, SFL, SFA alongside any other defunct DEID club assisting in new Phoenix for anyone else.

Ultimately the fans of every club in Scotland where the ones truly shafted. They deserve answers and the truth.

Shady underhanded agreements to help a shady underhanded club does not instil confidence in open and honest practise.

Yes i think heads should fkn roll. Starting with every fucker on that document at the SFA and i think that is ultimately why our Res12 bhoys are ignored time after time by our club. For something to roll on for nigh on 8 years suggests it IS IN THE INTEREST OF THE CLUB to allow independent adjudication.

Someone clearly doesn’t want this, what are they trying to stop becoming knowledge.

Remember the manky mob sending hearses to CP, gloating that because they refused to pay us without gate money upfront and a handshake from BOS masterton prick, they nearly sunk us. Think it is in every Celtic fans interest to know if the current board assisted this disease in any way get the platform they are now on.

At the very least, make the truth visible and let the fans decide.

We have opinions we tend to express out loud but we also have inner feelings that we sometimes just wish and hope do not turn out to become a reality, if Celtic are complicit the whole board or the ones in the know needs removed.
Not always an easy decision but Integrity is crucial to Celtics ethos and this is why regardless of things that crop up, doing the right things at the right time to rectify is what keeps the ethos intact.

Integrity.... good on paper but a word that should never be used as and when it suits.

ask res12

Reactions: Ray
😂😂😂

I think the 5 way benefitted one monstrosity of a club only. The manky mob.

I think a place in CL cost us as they should not have had licence granted which cost us 20m.

i think there is an argument to be made that Celtic view our bums on seats better with manky mob participation, rightly or wrongly and thats why there was no objection to them being parachuted in. Thankfully Celtic under fan pressure alongside spl fans stopped them resuming a place in prem but gracefully allowed the ungrateful cheating bastards a spot in lower league.

Don’t know of any doccollusion from SPL, SFL, SFA alongside any other defunct DEID club assisting in new Phoenix for anyone else.

Ultimately the fans of every club in Scotland where the ones truly shafted. They deserve answers and the truth.

Shady underhanded agreements to help a shady underhanded club does not instil confidence in open and honest practise.

Yes i think heads should fkn roll. Starting with every fucker on that document at the SFA and i think that is ultimately why our Res12 bhoys are ignored time after time by our club. For something to roll on for nigh on 8 years suggests it IS IN THE INTEREST OF THE CLUB to allow independent adjudication.

Someone clearly doesn’t want this, what are they trying to stop becoming knowledge.

Remember the manky mob sending hearses to CP, gloating that because they refused to pay us without gate money upfront and a handshake from BOS masterton prick, they nearly sunk us. Think it is in every Celtic fans interest to know if the current board assisted this disease in any way get the platform they are now on.

At the very least, make the truth visible and let the fans decide.

I think perhaps you should have given a special mention to Turnbull Hutton.....as he did more than anyone in my view to stop the huns being parachuted straight back in to the Premier League.....anyway good to hear your opinions.....I’ll look out for them in the future 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back