Celtic Statement hits back at Sky Sports and the perpetrators of racism

Did Celtic act because our pr/legal team being on the case or because our Spanish speaking fan's exposed the blatant lies in the interview? jist sayin............. :cool: 🍺
My sentiments exactly Michael,are we now expected to stand up and applaud this man Lawwell who takes home £280000 per month from our club..and as far as I am concerned has not earned one penny of it since 29th December 2019 when he had ANOTHER great opportunity to make these people look so very foolish by not being able to back up their accussations,,,but instead of attacking them including the media men he sat on his arse and let them slate us every day of the week until today when our Spanish counterparts came to our aid to help prove once again these people cannot be trusted...so Peter without the Barcelona Bhoys intervening and helping us with the translation of the sky sports interview wher do you think we would be now ?? I cant answer that either Peter,,but if I was asked where do I think you would be,,that would be easy to answer...still in hiding..
Do the right thing for Celtic,s sake..

HH.

They need to go further. This was a deliberately orchestrated attack in us. You and me. I would be demanding to see the motivation behind this blatant attack. We all know what it is, the Scottish Sky operation is bursting at the seams with Sevconians. I heard the stats Boyd used were given to him by someone working for Sky.

We should demand a full apology and the sacking of all involved, or we will not be cooperating on match days with an organisatation that lies to attack us.

Take this all the way and to us all, if you can use a firestick to get it for fuck all, cancel sky. I can't use one and that pissed me off, if you can, buy one and fuck them out of your monthly bills.

They need to go further. This was a deliberately orchestrated attack in us. You and me. I would be demanding to see the motivation behind this blatant attack. We all know what it is, the Scottish Sky operation is bursting at the seams with Sevconians. I heard the stats Boyd used were given to him by someone working for Sky.

We should demand a full apology and the sacking of all involved, or we will not be cooperating on match days with an organisatation that lies to attack us.

Take this all the way and to us all, if you can use a firestick to get it for fuck all, cancel sky. I can't use one and that pissed me off, if you can, buy one and fuck them out of your monthly bills.

You're right, TV, the answer to SKY is in the hands of fans withdrawing their subscriptions.

Bang on hit them the only place it hurts, their profit margin

Sports slot on STV jst claimed Morelos racially abused
Then they play the Gerrard presser and he makes the same claim not a mention of the sky interview gettin pulled.
Fukin slippy sittin ther tellingly us “racism is a problem in Scotland “
Aye ya tramp ur stadium been closed twice for it.

Reading an article in the Record online(sorry) about a "twisted Celtic fan who threatened Morelos and Kent"😂 we're getting it from all angles and its only going to get worse as we near 9 in a row!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see the club make a stand but just as we will never know the motivation for the club's stance neither will we ever find out the true motivation for Sky to run with the sub titles provided by Morelos' agent.

We can be pretty sure of the agent's agenda, Sky will simply claim they were conned and at a corporate level that may be the case, while lower down the food chain a sympathetic Sky journo may well have connived with the agent (& Traynor) to paint the, on and off the field, cheat in a better light.

Hopefully the flak will ensure that Sky take the appropriate steps to prevent them being similarly conned again even if their motivation for this is simply to ensure that they don't get caught again.

Suffice to say that the sevconians will see this as yet another attack on their club / way of life (take your pick) They have never allowed the facts to get in the way of their preferred narrative in the past, so don't hold your breath for it happening now.

You're right, TV, the answer to SKY is in the hands of fans withdrawing their subscriptions.

I feel a song coming. To the tune of if you hate the Fucking rangers clap your hands.

Well they lied about the Celtic
Cancel Sky
Trying to help out Stevie Gerrard
Cancel Sky
Well the used to call us papist
Now they lie and call us racists
Get a Fire Stick and fuck them
Cancel Sky

Singing I'm no a Racist am a Tim
Singing I'm no a Racist am a Tim
Singing I'm no a Racist, a Firestick replaces
Those dirty Sevco loving bastards
Cancel Sky

I need to get more coats.

Celtic Statement hits back at Sky Sports and the perpetrators of racism...

On Celtic Blog this evening ,James Forrest ,good article re this statement ,backing the board and Micheal Stewart on their condemnation of this scandalous interview?and as he said ,wait for the backlash from the sevconions?trying to vindicate themselves ,like me all fans must be getting pissed off ,with this constant rubbish ,we have to call out these people,and peepul!!!!!!! All we can do is embarrass them at every turn,hh

Back