Celtic statement

Fair play to the board on this one, not letting the matter drop. Sky thinking they can fob us off with some bullshit. Take them to task Celtic, heads should role for the stunt they tried to pull. It’s beyond belief that they thought they’d get away with it too.

Fair play to the board on this one, not letting the matter drop. Sky thinking they can fob us off with some bullshit. Take them to task Celtic, heads should role for the stunt they tried to pull. It’s beyond belief that they thought they’d get away with it too.
Unfortunately this lot will be sole distributor of football ! As I believe bt have dropped out,correct me if I am wrong,suppose many Celtic fans will subscribe to see games ,what they need is massive cancellations of accounts,Celtic could corner the market here and let all subscribers access to all games,but that may mean less fans at games ,maybe a no win situation, ?but believe we have to make it know to sky what we think ,!!!!!!!!! Hh

Unfortunately this lot will be sole distributor of football ! As I believe bt have dropped out,correct me if I am wrong,suppose many Celtic fans will subscribe to see games ,what they need is massive cancellations of accounts,Celtic could corner the market here and let all subscribers access to all games,but that may mean less fans at games ,maybe a no win situation, ?but believe we have to make it know to sky what we think ,!!!!!!!!! Hh
Fook sky though, get iptv. Sky give us fook all so don’t give them fook all. They give us a pittance and expect us to be grateful for it too.

The difference between the media reporting on our run to 10 n beyond n the Huns cheating run to 9 in the 90s is staggering in it's polarity.
The media are all someone's theory of what the news is, so I stopped treating them seriously decades ago. Stopped watching the news at least 5 years ago n I'm all the better forrit.
The Scottish media are shameless n are now on a standard of Goebbels.

Enjoying their panic n pain tho😁

Now that's more fucking like it Celtic! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Finally Lawell and Co. show they have some teeth and are willing to take these nasty wee shit stirrers in the media on!

Credit where credit is due, I was critical of their initial response to this as I thought it was weak and didn't go anywhere near far enough but today's statement was a perfectly landed blow and sent out a message of notice to SKY and the rest that this shit will not be tolerated!

Let's hope this is an end to the mealy mouthed 'surprised' and 'disappointed' statements and a new tougher approach will now be taken with both the poisonous hacks in the media and that travesty of a governing body at Hampden.

Maybe they have also seen a copy of whytes book. Maybe the Celtic board know what's going to be revealed about the SMSM.

I've got a feeling the Celtic board always know what's going on between the SMSM and those in the Ibrox boardroom Lubo, the difference this time round is that there was a sustained media attack that if left unchallenged was going to continue and the scandalous SKY interview was the final straw for Lawell & Co.

I'm glad they've finally grown a set but as much as I'd like to believe it was all about standing up for the club and the support the 'brand' was taking a battering with all these slurs so I'm sure that played a part in their actions. Either way I'm glad they've stopped lying down to this shit.

HH (y)

Back