Celtic v Aberdeen, Celtic Park Sunday 12th Nov, 2.30pm kick off

Wow! Am I really hearing the king of the Fuds, Kris Boyd, really arguing against our stonewall penalty after he has spent all afternoon defending the pathetic sevco dive to cheat a penalty? Get him to fuck. I understand being biased but you have to try to be professional at least? What a prick!

Wow! Am I really hearing the king of the Fuds, Kris Boyd, really arguing against our stonewall penalty after he has spent all afternoon defending the pathetic sevco dive to cheat a penalty? Get him to fuck. I understand being biased but you have to try to be professional at least? What a prick!
He canny even try tae be IMPARTIAL m8 he's a Fukin 🤡🤡🤡.. These Cunts have Fuk Aw between the ears, they're born Thick as Fuk!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is meltdown on swallow swallow - they are trying to work out if they hate the sheep/ collaborators as much as they hate us. They are marvelous entertainment.

Kyogo is out cold before he even hits the turf. No way he can go away on international duty due to concussion, so he might not be able to start in 2 weeks time. He will have a blinding headache tonight and probably won't remember anything about today's fantastic game.
How the Fuk that's NO A RED tells u aw u need tae kno about GOLLUM & BEATHUN!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I’ve said it before this cunt is the Cruella braver man of sky they put him into Celtic games to sow division with his shite talking he shouldn’t be anywhere near a Celtic game

Boyd is apoplectic with rage. McFadden & Petrov openly laughing at his pathetic ranting and raving. He is a pathetic creature who adds nothing positive to the programme. Why do Sky persist in using him?
Tae noise us up! Even Barbour knows he's a Fukin 🤡🤡🤡 & just talks oor him! Seen clips ae him on Sports Saturday or Midweek show & REAL Pundits rolling their 👀👀👀 efter the Fukin Fat Wank MUMBLES!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Widny get a joab in McDonald's.. Nae offence tae McDonald's workers!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Be NAE grub left anyway if he did! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope kyogo is OK he took a bad one it's a red all day long did var check it out I can't remember.
It would have been checked but Beaton on VAR ignored it and never asked Gollum to look at it again. This is what I don't understand about how this technology is being used. Kyogo was going to require extensive treatment by our medical team before he could be moved.

Meanwhile, Gollum was standing around doing feck all thinking about what he was having for his tea. It was clear there would be a stoppage of at least 5 minutes so why didn't he head over to the VAR monitor to look at the incident to decide if it was accidentsl, reckless, dangerous or premeditated thuggery? It would not have caused any delay to the game and he could have made a correct decision based viewing from different angles. If he did that and decided it was a yellow then fair enough - I would disagree but at least know he had based his decision on what actually happened.

It would have been checked but Beaton on VAR ignored it and never asked Gollum to look at it again. This is what I don't understand about how this technology is being used. Kyogo was going to require extensive treatment by our medical team before he could be moved.

Meanwhile, Gollum was standing around doing feck all thinking about what he was having for his tea. It was clear there would be a stoppage of at least 5 minutes so why didn't he head over to the VAR monitor to look at the incident to decide if it was accidentsl, reckless, dangerous or premeditated thuggery? It would not have caused any delay to the game and he could have made a correct decision based viewing from different angles. If he did that and decided it was a yellow then fair enough - I would disagree but at least know he had based his decision on what actually happened.
Waiting for a positive decision for celtic depending on Beaton in the var room is just not going to happen bb he's probably wearing his castore top and thinking can I get kyogo sent off ,the man drinks in a rangers bar were the narrative is all pro rangers negative celtic, it's all wrong in a normal football league anywere else in the world.

Well that was a good performance, my Motm was Palma 3 assists and a goal, hope when can get a good few years out of him, Matt Odin and Yang also above average performances, it was a joy to see wingers our beating guys inside and outside...

Shocked at the yellow for the gargoyle looking Sheep defender, does that in 2 weeks and he'll be in jail...

Robson sent his players out to kick and shove our players all second half, shocking tactics in this day and age...

Delighted for Yang And OH with their goals, hope it settles them....

H.H

Back