Celtic v Aberdeen - Premiership Saturday 21 December, 3pm Kick-off

It ended up a nervy performance.....we are missing so many chances that it’s affecting us.....giving teams hope where there should be none.....I think someone has to have a word with Frimpong as he is allowing these hun referees to give free kicks against him and the subsequent booking that goes with it.....these MIB are looking for any reason to blow for free kicks around the box and we need to wise up to it imo.....I’m also a bit bemused about the third substitution.....for me it should have been Bitton instead of Rogic.....to me game management should have dictated we closed up shop .....and we could have done with Bitton’s height in the closing stages when they were knocking everything long.....being critical we have to do better.....being realistic we simply have to take our chances.....I still don’t think the balance and shape of the team is right.....and I think James Forrest and Boli have to up their game big time.....it might just be time to give James Forrest a wake up call and start Mikey J .....and the same with Boli.....I would start Taylor as I think he’s a better defender.....I’m just pleased we got the points but there’s room for improvement

It is a concern now missing so many good chances. Definitely need a decent quality goal scorer and probably a backup centre half too in the January window.

Let's hope Lawell doesnt do his usual thirty Bob punt on shite. We need quality and not s.another Bayo. We dont save money, we end up spending millions in fees and wages on second rate dross.

Members online

Back