Celtic v Aberdeen - Scottish Premiership Sat 27 February, kick-off 3pm Watch via Pass to Paradise.

John Kennedy's Celtic to get off to a flyer tomorrow a 5 v 0 win and put the shitters up awe the bed wetting twitterati in Celtic land.

The question is does he trust anything he was taught by Neil or does he trust what Brendan taught him. 4231 it is then.

Bain.

JJ Welsh Ajer Laxalt

Soro and Broonie

Christie Turnbull Calmac

Eddie.

( if we had a winger he would be in instead of Charlies Bhoy).

Eddie with a brace, Turnbull, Calmac and Diego with the goals.

Mcinnes to moan over and over about imaginary penalties.

H.H,next season starts now.

Awright Bhoys & Ghirls, nowt like pumping the sheep for a wee moral boost for the team, so 3-0 for the bhoys,, Aye & just for the record imo lenny resign 4mths to late, also don't have any faith in JK as management material.

Aye I'll finish on wee positive note for my 1st post back, The Mrs & I are gonnie be Great Grandparents, my 19 yr old Grandson & his 22yr old partner are expecting their 1st child in August

🍀HAIL HAIL🍀COYBIG🍀YNWA🍀FUCK THE HUNS🍀

Awright Bhoys & Ghirls, nowt like pumping the sheep for a wee moral boost for the team, so 3-0 for the bhoys,, Aye & just for the record imo lenny resign 4mths to late, also don't have any faith in JK as management material.

Aye I'll finish on wee positive note for my 1st post back, The Mrs & I are gonnie be Great Grandparents, my 19 yr old Grandson & his 22yr old partner are expecting their 1st child in August

Congratulations TT - that is brilliant news (about you being great grandparents rather than JK being named as caretaker manager).

So if Kennedy returned to a 4-2-3-1, who would he play? Would it be:

Bain
Kenny Ajer Welsh Taylor (or Laxalt of Taylor injured)
Soro Brown
Turnbull Eduoard MacGregor
Griff (or Ajeti/Klimala)

I hope it isn't Eddy upfront on his own - but he probably will be.
CalMac needs a rest, but won't get it.
Christie works hard (IMO) but his shooting is woeful just now - but he will probably start.
Elynoussi doesn't work hard and isn't even compensating with goals at the moment.
Griff isn't fit but I'd be tempted to start him - get him to run himself into the ground and then replace him with the fitter Klimala when he is totally knackered after 8 minutes.

In reality I expect Soro to be wasted on the bench again and CalMac and Rogic or Moi to start in the attacking midfield to support an unhappy lone striker of Eddy.
Calmac has played every game i can think of. I'm curious how we might fare without him in the side. That's not to say i don't rate him but surely he needs rested.

Calmac has played every game i can think of. I'm curious how we might fare without him in the side. That's not to say i don't rate him but surely he needs rested.
Absolutely. The poor guy is shattered and we aren't getting the most out of him. I'm sure he has been in the players who have played most minutes of competitive football worldwide for at least the last 2 seasons. And still he has played pretty much every minute of all our games, twice per week since the start of August.

Anybody heard how Taylor is regarding his injury? To be fair i originally didn't rate him despite his endeavors but last few games he's grown on me.
I'm assuming he won't be fit for tomorrow. I like him and suggested buying him and O'Donnell a couple of summers ago. The problem is that we are all hoping for the next Tierney but I think he could posdibly turn out to be more of a "steady Eddy" Jackie McNamara type player, which would be brilliant. He has a lot of work to do though to improve his short-comings and trying to make him into a rampaging wingback is not the greatest idea IMO.

Last edited:
I'm asduming he won't be fit for tomorrow. I like him and suggested buying him and O'Donnell a couple of summers ago. The problem is that we are all hoping for the next Tierney but I think he could posdibly turn out to be more of a "steady Eddy" Jackie McNamara type player, which would be brilliant. He has a lot of work to do though to improve his short-comings and trying to make him into a rampaging wingback is not the greatest idea IMO.
Can't fault the guy for effort and recently been more prepared to be a wee bit more adventurous

Anybody heard how Taylor is regarding his injury? To be fair i originally didn't rate him despite his endeavors but last few games he's grown on me.
Greenock Bhoy, always gives 100%
Not that I'm biased you understand, but he's a better left back than Laxalt imho
According to the 'news' the only two injured players out, are big Jullien and Jamesie
Mon eh Greenock
HH

I'm assuming he won't be fit for tomorrow. I like him and suggested buying him and O'Donnell a couple of summers ago. The problem is that we are all hoping for the next Tierney but I think he could posdibly turn out to be more of a "steady Eddy" Jackie McNamara type player, which would be brilliant. He has a lot of work to do though to improve his short-comings and trying to make him into a rampaging wingback is not the greatest idea IMO.
Agreed, he always played well for Kilmarnock against us, and he 'clugged' Joey Barton too (much like big Jozo did to Kenny Miller) so he gets brownie points for that from me
A steady wee guy who runs every blade of grass, he's jnot a winger, he's a left back who can go on the odd overlap (remember that term from back in the day)
As someone said already, in the mold of Jackie Mac, hope he does as well as JM, in the Hoops
HH

Congratulations TT, and to your Grandson and his partner.

H.H

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back