Celtic v Aberdeen - Scottish Premiership Sat 27 February, kick-off 3pm Watch via Pass to Paradise.

What I would like to see...

Barkas

JJ Welsh Ajer Laxalt

Turnbull Soro Calmac

Kilmala Ajeti Eddie.
That's the starting 11 and formation I'd like to see. I think Klimala is worth a run as one of the wide attacking players, he has the pace, power and work rate.
Would also like to see a few youngsters on the bench and getting some game time later in the game. Henderson, Connell, Johnston are the obvious three.

Even though the league is over, I feel better. We have made two key decisions. Lawell and Lennon gone.

It breaks the inertia, giving some sense of positive forward movement. I am not worried about a clean out of players now, as long as we have a CEO, with a new manager we can accept, and have faith in, to get things right into the long term.

Hopefully, a cull of the dead weight on the board will soon follow. New, dynamic, forward looking directors, who will do their job, is a must.

'Sevco' are no world beaters. It will not take long to overhaul them again, as long as we have our own house in order.

3 - 0 win today.

Last edited:
It was said earlier but it will be interesting to see the attitude of the players, particularly our defence, and whether there is any noticeable change.
also hope we see a bit of enthusiasm from the bench driving them forward.
I hope JK rings the changes and we see Johnson and Klimala starting.
3 0
HH

I reckon we'll probably see a bounce in performance levels over the next 8 games mainly due to Lenny's departure and certain underperforming players responding to that as well as a couple of personnel changes with the reintroduction of guys like Mikey Johnston and Soro to the starting 11.

My only fear is that this bounce will be attributed to Kennedy taking charge of the team and it'll bolster his chances of getting the gig permanently which imo would be repeating the mistakes of the past and yet again passing up on the opportunity to take the club up to the level we should be at.

That's a worry for another day though, today I'm just hoping to see a good win and an improved performance on the pitch.

Hope the Bhoys are now able to play with some freedom now. Would love to see full games for Henderson, he deserves his chance instead of Tam mibbies, Dembele and Oko-Flex as well as we've all been crying out for luka and Church from the young guys.
Hurt that we're going to lose Karamoko, hate to see such skill leaving Parkhead, would that have been allowed to happen in the past? Don't think so!

3-1 to the Quadruple Treble Winners!!!

GBTC

Happy to see Klimala get a chance - but he will maybe need a few games to really get going.

Gutted that Soro is still clearly too fatigued to get a game - he must be broken when you see how shattered CalMac is!

I naively hoped Connell would be in with a shout.

Members online

Latest posts

Back