Celtic v Aberdeen - Sunday 28 November - all comments here

This is a must win game - as pretty much all domestic games are. Aberdeen have a few players out but they should be fighting tooth and nail to keep their struggling manager in employment. We know that Broonie will be the consummate professional who will get stuck in and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets booked.

It will be interesting to see who starts in midfield up against Broonie (assuming Scott isn't still covering as CB as he has been doing recently). Will Bitton be fit enough to start? Will McCarthy start instead? I doubt that Soro will come out of the cold for such an important high profile game as Ange clearly doesn't fancy him. This is crucial and we must get it right.

I'd go with the same starting line up as we used in midweek - injuries permitting. I fancy Forrest to score again and CCV from a corner too. Jota will impress too. Mon the Hoops!
Can see Ange opting to start both Starfelt and Rogic if both are available, which is possibly a long shot still with not being involved on Thursday.
Still think moving calmac back into that holding midfield role is better suited for him, with getting into a game more so and getting us playing at a higher tempo, and that is no disrespect towards Bitton, but the midfield looks like it needs a bit of freshing up of late.
Think we could even put Jota into an attacking midfield role and move Jamsey on to the left and abada on the right.
Just a thought, for a must win game and not expecting the sheep to come at us as much of an attacking force either.

Can see Ange opting to start both Starfelt and Rogic if both are available, which is possibly a long shot still with not being involved on Thursday.
Still think moving calmac back into that holding midfield role is better suited for him, with getting into a game more so and getting us playing at a higher tempo, and that is no disrespect towards Bitton, but the midfield looks like it needs a bit of freshing up of late.
Think we could even put Jota into an attacking midfield role and move Jamsey on to the left and abada on the right.
Just a thought, for a must win game and not expecting the sheep to come at us as much of an attacking force either.
Yea, playing Jota in the Rogic role might work really well. However, starting him, Kyogo, Forrest and Adada might leave us too lightweight & exposed against a side like Aberdeen.

Yea, playing Jota in the Rogic role might work really well. However, starting him, Kyogo, Forrest and Adada might leave us too lightweight & exposed against a side like Aberdeen.
Seen nothing yet from Ange as to making defence much of a priority as of yet and would expect us still to dominate the ball as usual.
Without Rogic we have struggled to open the packed defence, where Rogic can easily pull defenders out of position with his ability to easily get past them, much the same as Jota can, and Jota also has a far better eye for goal.
Could also maybe allow more room for Turnbull to get into the game more so.
Midfield players with the ability to beat a man causes panic within a defensive set up, more so than trying to keep passing your way through them imo, and think Jota on his current form could give us back what we have been missing since Rogic has been out

Aye,looking forward tae the game going with my youngest son, daughter & 3 grandkids, eldest boys working, so Da(me) benefits fae season tkt. Youngest son over from Dubai for Xmas with his partner & new grandkids 6mths old twins Erin & Eamonn.

Going for 3-0 The Bhoys, jota, kyogo & wee jamesy.

Locked my picks tae see what everyone else had picked & surprised at the amount backin a Huns win, tut tut. Only thing I'd back the Huns at is a dangleberry eating competition.

☘MON GLASGOWS GREEN & WHITE, GET RIGHT IN TAE THESE MUTTON SHAGGIN BASTURDS☘

A tough game for us tomorrow
Broony & Wee Jonny Hayes will be up for it
I think we will have enough to get the win though

As for figuring the HUNS will win, you just have to look at who the 4 MIBs are
For tomorrow's game...see 4th official
And Hibs are in for a doing the following game, especially after humping them after you check who the MIBs are

Livingston v Rangers

Referee David Munro
AR1 Graeme Stewart
AR2 Alan Mulvanny
Fourth Official Andrew The Sash My Father Wore Dallas

Hibernian v Rangers

Referee:John Cheatin' Beaton
AR1 Frank Connor
AR2 David McGeachie
Fourth Official Nick Nothin' to see here Walsh

Last edited:
Tough game. Think we will just have enough up front to take the 3 points. Not going to be easy though. All I've been reading everywhere on the blogs is how lucky we are to have bitton in the middle of the park at the moment so obviously I'm not seeing what everyone else is seeing. Massive test for him today if he's up against broonie. He won't be allowed to take those 4 extra touches that he likes to take. He HAS to move the ball quickly today cause the captain will not give him any time!

3-1 Celtic

Jota, forrest Kyogo

Brown

Always a hard match I expect aberdeen to score I think it will be a penalty. Fancy kyogo to get on the score sheet also jota put jamesy on from the start kyogo through the middle. Hope to see CCV do a couple of them big mazy runs and wags one in the net.I'll go 3-1 the hoops.

Tough game. Think we will just have enough up front to take the 3 points. Not going to be easy though. All I've been reading everywhere on the blogs is how lucky we are to have bitton in the middle of the park at the moment so obviously I'm not seeing what everyone else is seeing. Massive test for him today if he's up against broonie. He won't be allowed to take those 4 extra touches that he likes to take. He HAS to move the ball quickly today cause the captain will not give him any time!

3-1 Celtic

Jota, forrest Kyogo

Brown
Can I take that prediction to the bookies Lubo??

Well, the sheep certainly will be tight but they certainly ain’t gonna be a Livvy and be happy wi the tents up in ther own half. How any fanbase can accept football played like that is beyond me🤷🏻‍♂️
Think maybe 1 or 2-0, but as the brain farts at the back continue, could be a sqeaky bum 2-1.
Cannot envisage a sheep win at all.
Mon the hoops.👏🏻

3-1 celtic not that wee need any help to beat the sheep but way the snow hopefully they're bus gets stuck behind allsorts of traffic on the way doon from sheepville just to piss them rite off FUCK THE SHEEP(please don't u can donate money to build a sheep's arse up again foundation @myarsefelloot.com🤣🤣)

Think it'll be a lot tighter than folk think here's hoping no injuries took a draw on the predictor

Livi game to be high scoring for the huns ,martandale will do all he can to make sure of a sevco win

Members online

Latest posts

Back