Celtic v Aberdeen - Sunday 28 November - all comments here

Livi lying down to sevco by leaving their defence short of the 5 -5 formation they employ against us. Just what we'd expect from the baldy hun. Is he rewarding them for the El Fatso coke sales?

Spot on mate! Martindale after the Celtic game 👇

“I don’t think we’re Celtic’s bogey team. It’s just that our game plan changes when you come away to the bigger clubs. You have to. You can’t be as open as you normally are. It worked to a tee today and the boys deserve massive credit.”

“Someone shouted at me in the dug-out: That must be enjoyable to watch every week. Well, you’ve got a £55 million budget against a £1.3 million budget. We have to come up with different ways to try and win a game.”

So where was that game plan today then? :unsure:

Need to give McCarthy a fair crack, far too much of this writing players off before they've even been given a proper chance to prove themselves.

Really don't understand why some people seem to start from the position of 'he's shite/he's finished' after one or two games or a couple of sub appearances!

Need to give McCarthy a fair crack, far too much of this writing players off before they've even been given a proper chance to prove themselves.

Really don't understand why some people seem to start from the position of 'he's shite/he's finished' after one or two games or a couple of sub appearances!
He would be a 4th choice player imo shadow, in a very important position in how Ange likes to set the team up and play.
Never seen him play such a role before and still got huge doubts as to whether he can actually step up to play the role.
Would happily be totally wrong about him and will still be hoping he proves my opinion wrong about him as a player

He would be a 4th choice player imo shadow, in a very important position in how Ange likes to set the team up and play.
Never seen him play such a role before and still got huge doubts as to whether he can actually step up to play the role.
Would happily be totally wrong about him and will still be hoping he proves my opinion wrong about him as a player

But is it no worth giving him a crack at it mate before we start rushing to judgement on whether he's capable of it or no? That's kinda my point mate people have already made their minds up about him before he's really kicked a baw for us, I really don't understand the logic behind that thinking.

Plus if he doesn't fit anywhere into AP's system then why did we bother signing him? That's certainly no his fault, if we've bought a player the manager can't fit into his team then that's on whoever made the decision to sign him it's no on McCarthy.

Members online

No members online now.

Back