Celtic v AIK Stockholm - Europa League Play-off Thursday 22 August - all comments here

Not an easy game tonight,one team trying to score the other trying to stop them,both rolls important to each team,I believe Celtic need to get a good lead into next week,we are scoring but the defence needs to get it together and not give away stupid goals,passing across the goals and short to the keeper happens too often and other teams have picked up on this,it's a no excuse game we need to win and win well ,

After the Gummy let down, I hate to tell you, but the whole Hesgoals site is currently down. It might be impossible to get the game anyway. Does anyone have an alternative site.

Tonight is the night to stand up and be counted Celtic. Around the world the people who love you will be willing you on a kicking every ball. Show all those bastards who want us to fall that we are Celtic and we fight. .
Good luck to each and everyone of you. Play without fear and remember the millions who are cheering you on. No fucking prisoners.

COYBIG.

Shved comes on and scores against the Estonian outfit. You're thinking, 'nice, this will be him getting his rhythm', then suddenly he's nowhere to be seen. Not even coming on as a sub. It's baffling. Notice no one in the media has even asked about it.
Whu should they S? He’s a player that may be what they need ,the one responsible here is Lennon,if he fecks this up tonight ,as far as I am concerned,there is no way back hh

Tonight is the night to stand up and be counted Celtic. Around the world the people who love you will be willing you on a kicking every ball. Show all those bastards who want us to fall that we are Celtic and we fight. .
Good luck to each and everyone of you. Play without fear and remember the millions who are cheering you on. No fucking prisoners.

COYBIG.
Correct ,mon the hoops hh

I'm sure the bloke on radio scot said that we are getting the huns game and the second half at Paradise, was a hearing things or is that the deal.

Latest posts

Back