Celtic v AIK Stockholm - Europa League Play-off Thursday 22 August - all comments here

Aye especially in the first half, his touch was poor, as was his passing, he has played some guid fitbaw, but I still think there is room for improvement...Aboot 5 mins ago he just aboot messed up big style and AIK just aboot had a chance on goal.

Aye especially in the first half, his touch was poor, as was his passing, he has played some guid fitbaw, but I still think there is room for improvement...Aboot 5 mins ago he just aboot messed up big style and AIK just aboot had a chance on goal.
Totally disagree. Thought he was excellent tonight, along with all the rest. No bad performances for me. Just disappointed we never got another few goals we deserved - better not regret that next week.

A cashed oot hrs ago when Ludogarets cdny score against Maribor! Linfield wda Fuked me anyway!!?????
Went £27.25 -1 at half time and did Celtic -1, wolves and braga for a tenner, was worth £190 odd but cashed both out in first minute of injury time cos the difference was about £15 and the 2 bets together paid £256.93 which was too much to risk on a last minute lapse. Especially when my footage was a minute or so behind real time.

Members online

Latest posts

Back