Celtic v AZ Alkmaar.

Big Ange is as relentless of the park as he is when we are playing,looks like he is pestering the life out of the board to get players in before the 31st..

HH
And long may he pester, actually no fn hurry up. How many managers have we heard this from 1?2? 30? Always the same todays clickbait is that we could lose out to Bundesliga 2 side werder Bremen for the greeks signature and they have bid under £2 million get the bloody finger oot yer arses and sign the guy hes cheap and 2-3 million for a guy who was top scorer in eredividie last season in a team VVV Venlo that were relegated is worth a punt. Griffiths is unreliable, ajeti hot and cold only scored twice this season both in friendlies in wales. We desperately need him. Even if eddy runs down his contract we still need this guy Giakoumpouliusridiculouslylongname or something stop haggling over pennies in our clubs terms. I understand why werder have offered £1.75 million given they're a tier 2 side but we are trying to reach the champions league group stages and we just cant fuk about. I'm not saying we should be held to ransom but this is not a lot of money were talking about for a proven goalscorer get it done ffs we are CELTIC HH☘

I think Tam is a happy little Vegemite, as bright as bright can be... we enjoy our Vegemite for breakfast, lunch and tea. We both enjoy our Vegemite, we just adore our Vegemite......like me.
I lived in Oz for more than 40 years. I hated Vegemite when I arrived but now I live in Portugal and I can't buy it here. Been waiting for a trip to Scotland (Tesco's sell it) I am craving my Vegemite.
Anybody due a visit to Portugal?
See Docco, may not be vegemite, but plenty of shite 😄

Tbf though Brimcbhoy Rodgers didnt get the players he wanted and got nothing like the backing Ange has had so far. If Ange can deliver close to what Rodgers did I'll be one happy hoopster. If he can take us deep into Europe I'll be ecstatic , unable to contain myself and pish my troosers 🤫
Was joking about my troosers btw got them adult nappies 'tena man' 🤣

Big Ange is as relentless of the park as he is when we are playing,looks like he is pestering the life out of the board to get players in before the 31st..

HH
I canny suffer another deadline day deal with 20 minutes left til the deadlines run oot . " world class in every department " you said Don McKay time to deliver on that the windows been decent but its still a B not an A on my report card ( I'm no really making report cards btw)

At the very least, we now know what ange in Ange Postecoglue stands for.. A.bsolutely
N.ot
G.ood
E.nough

Our esteemed media's take on Ange before he had a chance to sort out his new desk at Lennoxtown.

Thanks Keevins. Like your fantastic insight into the signing of lubo, you've absolutely smashed it. 👏 keep up the good work.

Still buzzing over the result and display last night and trying to keep myself in check with reminding myself it's only half time in the tie.
The 2-0 lead in football, hate it and not surprising its regarded as the worst lead in football, as the next goal in the tie can totally change the momentum in the tie.
Big fan of the 3 midfield triangle, with calmac at the base especially at home and in the Spfl.
Still have doubts weather that is the way to go, away from home in a European game.
The higher press led to 2 goals last night, yet at times left us more exposed with AZ being far better than I gave them credit for.
Think we looked more solid when Ange made the subs and reverted back to a 4231 and think he may opt for that from the start next week, as chances were still created.
Expecting a few changes for the weekend and maybe bringing in Soro or Mccarthy at the base of the triangle could be a option with Thursday in mind.
Christie for kyogo is another potential option, to keep the wee jap wonder fresh. Eddy to start and done well last night when coming on and doing a role he don't really like to much.
It's great now to have such great attacking options available now, yet we still need that within the defensive area still and the Croatian lad is a start to help matters with allowing Ralston a chance to get a well deserved rest between matches, and Taylor also needs that help also.
Expect Bitton to get a run out on Saturday, even though I would be happier if another CB was bought in.
All in all its such a pleasure to get our CELTIC finally back and in a style and manner that we became so used to and hope for it never to disappear again.

A media that gave slippy 4 years to work without wee silly puns....not seen any wee silly slippy jokes when the scum crashed out of Europe....what's wrong Hugh??? No wee funny jokes for slippy???
Scottish Media Loyal Lapdogs
Keevins, is just a nebby wee prick, who can't see past his Govan Galacticos
The term 'Face for radio' describes him perfectly
If dynamite were brains, he couldn't blow the wax out of his ears

According to commentators [Brian Kerr] not his greatest game. Spose if you concede 4 the defence hasnt been great.
Shamrock playing in a standard above themselves really, and as for Brian Kerr he would make your ears bleed listening to him

Can't agree Docco. He is one of our most creative players. He needs to be used firstly in the higher profile games. Whilst he is playing as he is..... give him 60-70 minutes. Even then you try to take a ball off him Docco.

We need to tread carefully with him surely?

I think Tam is a happy little Vegemite, as bright as bright can be... we enjoy our Vegemite for breakfast, lunch and tea. We both enjoy our Vegemite, we just adore our Vegemite......like me.
I lived in Oz for more than 40 years. I hated Vegemite when I arrived but now I live in Portugal and I can't buy it here. Been waiting for a trip to Scotland (Tesco's sell it) I am craving my Vegemite.
Anybody due a visit to Portugal?

I'll send you some up mate! Pretty sure Iceland down here has it 👍

Back