Celtic v AZ Alkmaar.

If Vieira thinks for a second that Celtic would even consider selling calmac for £7:million then the guys living in cuckoo land. Add to that I never liked him or his greasy vicks stained strips every time he played its insulting.

‘Technically brilliant’ Celtic player being eyed by Crystal Palace as Premier League outfit prepare bid via @OneFootball. Read it here:

We all know big tam is made of paper so IMO, he should be used in mostly homes games and only high profile away games like huns, Aberdeen etc.
Can't agree Docco. He is one of our most creative players. He needs to be used firstly in the higher profile games. Whilst he is playing as he is..... give him 60-70 minutes. Even then you try to take a ball off him Docco.

Last edited:
If Vieira thinks for a second that Celtic would even consider selling calmac for £7:million then the guys living in cuckoo land. Add to that I never liked him or his greasy vicks stained strips every time he played its insulting.

‘Technically brilliant’ Celtic player being eyed by Crystal Palace as Premier League outfit prepare bid via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Grealish £100 million ha fucking ha CalMac is better than the ExVilla prima Donna
Only the EPL inflate the pathetic prices of these so called world class players.
same with Sugar cane another overhyped player. You can keep yir prima donna league enjoy the Egg and cress sandwiches

HH 🖕

I agree with those posting about having strength and depth in the squad. If we're going to keep playing with this intensity then we need good cover for those with injuries or burn out. Squad rotation will be a necessity and not a luxury so hopefully there's no penny pinching when buying the few more players we need in this hugely important season. CL riches next season can finance it.
I think we are going to see Ange rotate into the kids in our squad. What a delight has been to see Ralston, Welsh, Monte Karamoke, Johnstone, Moffat, Robertson, Connell, Coffey, Brookes, Uroghide, Murray, Shaw, McInroy, Hendo,.... We are not short of talent coming through. As soon as the first team picks itself I feel certain Ange will devote more than a little time to blooding in these bhoys. If BADASS can create havoc at 19 our youngsters will be there.

Last edited:
Ajeti should be nowhere near this team. Nowhere near.
Give the guy time to settle and in 3 years we'll have a player 🤪 im not writing him off yet and apparently neither is Ange domestically at least. If he regains that form thats seen him score 6 goals from 4 games start of last season pre injury and the fact weve bought him I see no reason why he cant get back into the starting XI ( oh apart from hes been pish) but all bs aside he did score v Sheffield Wednesday and Charlton so there must be something there? A brain perhaps?nah taking it too far noo 😛

Last edited:
We all know big tam is made of paper so IMO, he should be used in mostly homes games and only high profile away games like huns, Aberdeen etc.
Big Tams a hunslayer and an Sheepslayer so those game for definite

The big man has been back to his best, i think him and Kyogo collectively have made the real difference and in fairness to him, he's been great at the dirtier side of the game. He pressured a defender at the corner flag in lead up to our second. Hes much fitter than given credit.

I remember before he signed his 5 year deal thinking i couldn't imagine a Celtic team without him, well we're back to that time again

Big Tams a hunslayer and an Sheepslayer so those game for definite

The big man has been back to his best, i think him and Kyogo collectively have made the real difference and in fairness to him, he's been great at the dirtier side of the game. He pressured a defender at the corner flag in lead up to our second. Hes much fitter than given credit.

I remember before he signed his 5 year deal thinking i couldn't imagine a Celtic team without him, well we're back to that time again
The bludger has to remain injury free though.

I think Tam is a happy little Vegemite, as bright as bright can be... we enjoy our Vegemite for breakfast, lunch and tea. We both enjoy our Vegemite, we just adore our Vegemite......like me.
I lived in Oz for more than 40 years. I hated Vegemite when I arrived but now I live in Portugal and I can't buy it here. Been waiting for a trip to Scotland (Tesco's sell it) I am craving my Vegemite.
Anybody due a visit to Portugal?

Back