Celtic v Bayer Leverkusen - Thursday 30 September, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

I never fear about playing anyone at paradise
magical things happen under the lights 🙄
We’ll turn up just like we did in Seville
Just hope we’re stronger in defence

I said enough last night
Im out
With a spine of Starstruck, McCarthorse, Soro, and Ajeti we are already starting with a 7 man lineup.

Last edited:
Pylon....😂😂😂(y)

Spot on D....Ajeti just doesn't work anywhere near hard enough and I'd love for someone to tell me exactly what 'kind of player' he actually is because like you say he doesn't run into space to pick up a pass, he doesn't get himself in the pockets of space between opposition defences, neither is he a big target man you can throw crosses into and even though he looks like he has the strength and physicality to mix it and unsettle defences he doesn't do that either! All he seems to do is wait around for someone to put the baw to his feet and even when he does receive it he is rarely in the right position to get a decent shot off.

Whoever sanctioned spending £5m on him should be chased oot the door!
We Have mr Liewell to thank for getting Ajeti. He cancelled the signing of Ivan Toney to sign Ajeti because he reckoned he was better value 🤬🤬🤬

Anyone seen the rumour flying that Ange will be gone by Friday dinner time and Strachen senior will be back
Been going for a couple of days now , took it as just the usual tittle tattle that is spread across social media, WhatsApp groups etc when a team is on a poor run.
I think Strachan's temporary consultant position will be formalised into a full time Technical Director/Sporting Director type position, the actual role will involve him being Desmond's man in the football operation. In addition Nicholson's temporary CEO position will become a full time position. At that point it'll be interesting to see what Ange's future is, and it may be him that decides enough is enough.
Whatever happens its results that will determine Ange's future, current bad runs up to the next international break then his coat will be on a shoogly peg. Win and he carries on and is hopefully backed in January (doubt he will be though).

Strachan rumour gets wheeled out everytime things go teets up and as the board sacked a Ceo after just 72 days nothing would surprise me

I still believe Ange was Lawwells project ,,,forget what mackays said am basing this on no movement on backroom staff as the last guy through the door got the job cause a relation within the club put his name forward ,,,the cheap option and yes his cv had him working at spurs ,,,,,,but ended up at Morton ffs ,,,tells you everything

Were sticking with Lawwells purchase up front ,so we start with 10 men ,,,,,,he's shite ,,,,you could put Messi beside him he'd still be shite or maybe nick a goal wi his tits

Heres the thing. IF we get off to a flyer again and go 2 up (I know) will we be able to hold on to it? Will you feel confident?
Ok Europa League is much harder but we need to pick things up in the SPFL. No disrespect to the others but we should be doing better.
Back in the day when they were knock out competitions if you got knocked out that was it, you just concentrated on the domestic trophy's, and that's what we've got to do, for this season at least.
As I've said before we're not really expected to win tonight so hopefully the pressures off. A good performance tonight will do me.

Members online

Latest posts

Back