Celtic v Bayer Leverkusen - Thursday 30 September, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

Shite like this jinky only applies unnecessary pressure upon the club as a whole, especially Ange himself.
Makes you wonder if some are hoping to throw the whole club into chaos again with nothing but shitstirring when no need to as of yet.
Weare use to this sort of stuff from the dark forces john but sometimes it can come from inside our support as well.

posted by the same person who broke the McKay sacking,,,,,maybe tonights result will be a decider
If this does turn out to be true then there will be hell to pay for the clowns running our club. Everything they touch turns to shite. They have blundered through so many fuck ups in the last couple of years but yet they are all still picking up a wage and benefits from the club despite many having high paying jobs already. Most of them can happily sod off as far as I'm concerned.

Sitting in my car at my usual parkin' spot off Nuneaton St reading your posts. I'm tryin' tae find something to bolster a wee bit of confidence before taking a leisurely gallop up to Paradise. Feckin hell, can at least some you lie tae me ? Seriously though, I've this terrible aversion to tipping The 'Tic to lose, so absolutely no prediction from me. Hope springs eternal! Am away noo . HH.

Sitting in my car at my usual parkin' spot off Nuneaton St reading your posts. I'm tryin' tae find something to bolster a wee bit of confidence before taking a leisurely gallop up to Paradise. Feckin hell, can at least some you lie tae me ? Seriously though, I've this terrible aversion to tipping The 'Tic to lose, so absolutely no prediction from me. Hope springs eternal! Am away noo . HH.
ok then ,
the wee shite that tans the car windaes in on nuneaton street got lifted this afternoon ,so your car will be safe

Back