Celtic V Bodo/Glimt

Can't see any hope of winning on Thursday but like a few on here, not too bothered. SPL is more important. Bodo are a very good side, tall, athletic and good footballers. With an alien surface and likely arctic weather also in their favour, we're papped. Can't believe the bookies have Celtic as favourites and 21/10 Bodo looks a great bet for "cheer me up money".

I've had concerns about the lack of height in the team and would like to see Jullien and Scales as part of the back 4 asap, though not Bodo for Jullien. Dundee like many before, showed at the weekend we're there for the taking at set pieces. Hart must take a bigger hand in defending. Dundee's first goal came from a lobbed-in corner, allowed to bounce on our 6yd line. WTF!!! He should be coming for these type of balls all day long.

Another feature of our defensive frailty is the failure to mark opposition players. Has gone on since Strachan's zonal days. Even the goals last Thursday we have players back but they are either ball watching or two players going for same man, or just failing to see runners. For years we've conceded goals where one opposition player versus 2/3 defenders yet gets a free header. Yeah we have best defence in the SPL but as soon as we come up against a good passing team, we seem to get torn to shreds defensively. A high press and swarming the ball to get it back in their half works against most SPL teams but good teams that can play around it, or over it are causing all sorts of problems defensively.

Like us all I have never enjoyed seeing Celtic get beat in any game ,Europe or otherwise.So unfortunately I cannie just switch off to what looks like a game we can be doing without and one we look like we could struggle in to score 3 without reply to overcome the deficit.
There's always a chance but given they are on their own patch and what we saw last week I would settle for getting a bit of pride back , not getting beat on the night and getting through the game without injury or anything that might affect confidence with the next immediate important challenge on Sunday at Easter Road very much on our minds.

for once at set pieces when the balls lobbed in between ccv and starfelt is one of them thinking ,,,,a could just put the head on ,,,,,,just once ,,,,ach who am a kidding goal to bodo

Does anything grow outside in the artic circle?

lemmings

lemmings pals

lemmings enemy's

lemmings enemy's enemy's

big whales

wee whales

wee whales pals

wee whales enemy's

big fk off polar bears

big fk off polar bears maws

wee polar bears

wee polar bears pals

We win then we play Sunday’s we lose its Seterdays better balance to the run in
Imo.
Love European nights but they’re even better in the CL we win this League they’re guaranteed. It’s a one off Season the League is the big one.
Who would have thought we had a chance at the start of the Season with the player turn over and an Unknown Manager to boot.
Luckily for us His name was Ange 💚
And a CEO who listens
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
and me.... been saying it consistently since July.

Can't see any hope of winning on Thursday but like a few on here, not too bothered. SPL is more important. Bodo are a very good side, tall, athletic and good footballers. With an alien surface and likely arctic weather also in their favour, we're papped. Can't believe the bookies have Celtic as favourites and 21/10 Bodo looks a great bet for "cheer me up money".

I've had concerns about the lack of height in the team and would like to see Jullien and Scales as part of the back 4 asap, though not Bodo for Jullien. Dundee like many before, showed at the weekend we're there for the taking at set pieces. Hart must take a bigger hand in defending. Dundee's first goal came from a lobbed-in corner, allowed to bounce on our 6yd line. WTF!!! He should be coming for these type of balls all day long.

Another feature of our defensive frailty is the failure to mark opposition players. Has gone on since Strachan's zonal days. Even the goals last Thursday we have players back but they are either ball watching or two players going for same man, or just failing to see runners. For years we've conceded goals where one opposition player versus 2/3 defenders yet gets a free header. Yeah we have best defence in the SPL but as soon as we come up against a good passing team, we seem to get torn to shreds defensively. A high press and swarming the ball to get it back in their half works against most SPL teams but good teams that can play around it, or over it are causing all sorts of problems defensively.
Bodo would be way too fast for Juli even before he went on holiday.

Much prefer man-marking. Nobody gets a clear run

We win then we play Sunday’s we lose its Seterdays better balance to the run in
Imo.
Love European nights but they’re even better in the CL we win this League they’re guaranteed. It’s a one off Season the League is the big one.
Who would have thought we had a chance at the start of the Season with the player turn over and an Unknown Manager to boot.
Luckily for us His name was Ange 💚
And a CEO who listens
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
It's not 100% guaranteed for auto entry to the group stages but it's about 90% have a read jamsam

"Celtic and Rangers nightmare scenario: How automatic Champions League entry could be denied | The Scotsman" https://www.scotsman.com/sport/foot...fication-nightmare-scenario-explained-3582592

Members online

Latest posts

Back