Celtic V Bodo/Glimt

Poor 1st half. Big players posted missing. Jota, abada and rogic poor. Taylor is especially shite tonight. Offered nothing going forward and not able to pick a pass. Maeda chasing everything but not being given the ball. ORiley only pass marks IMO but the decision to play him and rogic has cost us. As soon as our high press is beaten they are basically through on goal. Ange would be mad not to make changes at half time. And don't count on them getting tired....we have been chasing the ball and are notorious for having a shit second 45. Rogic off hatate on to begin with.

Think Tom might come off at half time, O'Reilly a bit off it too.
I'll agree that Big Tam has been poor but disagree about O'Riley - I'd say he has been about our best. I think we are missing the industry of Hatate in the middle. It is always a risk playing two attacking midfielders alongside MacGregor in a midfield three against a good side.

I'd say we need to score 3 unanswered goals in the 2nd half.

Fair play to Bodo Gimp better team than I was expecting, well organised and have closed us down well.
Things haven't clicked between Jota, Abada and Maeda so far, we got better as the half went on though...
Bit of a worry that our best football has been in the first half recently though, need to step it up in the second half games there to be won.

I'll agree that Big Tam has been poor but disagree about O'Riley - I'd say he has been about our best. I think we are missing the industry of Hatate in the middle. It is always a risk playing two attacking midfielders alongside MacGregor in a midfield three against a good side.

I'd say we need to score 3 unanswered goals in the 2nd half.
Agreed mate O'Riley has played well, him and Calmac our two best players so far.

Back