Celtic V Bodo/Glimt

A victory of any sort here is a result ...not by how many. Hatate could be the difference that brings the under performers into the game and gives Mcgregor more of an influence. Big Tam not on it ...Ange has to see it. Hope he doesn't leave it too late. As midfield stands we could easily go 2 behind such is their movement and turnaround on the break.

I'll agree that Big Tam has been poor but disagree about O'Riley - I'd say he has been about our best. I think we are missing the industry of Hatate in the middle. It is always a risk playing two attacking midfielders alongside MacGregor in a midfield three against a good side.

I'd say we need to score 3 unanswered goals in the 2nd half.
Do u not fancy us to score at they're patch Bridie or u just want 3 for a bit daylight

Bodo are well organised and strong on the ball gave Roma a tanking so no mugs once again we are caught cold at the start of the game and it costs us luckily they never took their other chance

I'll agree that Big Tam has been poor but disagree about O'Riley - I'd say he has been about our best. I think we are missing the industry of Hatate in the middle. It is always a risk playing two attacking midfielders alongside MacGregor in a midfield three against a good side.

I'd say we need to score 3 unanswered goals in the 2nd half.

Not playing badly, just seemed to muck up two good goal scoring chances, not facing the right way and getting the ball stuck under his feet.

A victory of any sort here is a result ...not by how many. Hatate could be the difference that brings the under performers into the game and gives Mcgregor more of an influence. Big Tam not on it ...Ange has to see it. Hope he doesn't leave it too late. As midfield stands we could easily go 2 behind such is their movement and turnaround on the brak.
Good oppurtunity to see Jotta etc play against a team who like to spray the ball about atback.

Bodo are well organised and strong on the ball gave Roma a tanking so no mugs once again we are caught cold at the start of the game and it costs us luckily they never took their other chance
I wonder if we'll manage our high intensity game in the last half hour... I don't think they could handle it.

O'Riley is looking good, but Rogic is not on his game tonight
Taylor out of position at their goal, Starfelt too
I think some of our players, underestimated this team, they're a quality side
Their big left back is a player, good positionally, strong, and speedy
Abada wants the ball, going straight at them, mon the wee man
Jota, doesn't look happy, as he's got 2-3 defenders on him, and is hugging the touchline
I think Hatate will be on this half, and maybe GG onif it's still tight scorewiseCalMac getting frustrated at the ref, and he's slowing the game down, to have free kicks retaken
But, all in all, we might have the legs on this team second half, we have to make their keeper making saves
COYBIG

Back