Celtic v CFR Cluj - Paradise, Tuesday 13 August - all comments here

May be ,but he is not playing HIS sighnings? Most of the team played well ,in the second half ,this was on the cards ,it was always going to be a win for them ,you could since it ,we had this game won ?and blow it ,yes the board have to answer, including the Lennon engagement ,straight after the final ,without proper consideration for anyone else ,read Kerrydale street, tonight they are in meltdown over this ,and rightly so ,maybe bullshit in your eyes ,but not on most ,time we faced up to it ,make no mistake cluj are no world beaters,we could struggle in the next game for europa league ,will repeat,read kerrydale street tonight,hh

I never buy into that 'they aren't his signings'. When does any manager manage to fill a team with his signings?

That WIZ A FUKIN DISGRACE!!??????..Seems noo its sell a player tae offset the CL Money!! ???A stopped gon coz ae the Kelly's.. Liewell the same!! Fans are being FUKIN SHAFTED..CLUJ ARE ?????!!! A dont give a Fuk abt the EL & if I wiz a fan I wd not PAY fur the 3 game package!! We will now buy Taylor, the CHEAP OPTION????..FUK U LIEWELL!!????????????????????????????

I don't think he's done, Michael but I'm not so blinkered that I can't see he had a stinker. He has to take the criticism because we expect more of him being that he's played more than 3 games for the team.

He talks one lot of pish. Broonys finished ???

People can say he had a bad game but no that he sold the fkn jersey.

And find it funny how the narrative was different with boli and anyone who said he had a shit game got shot down.

So we weren’t allowed to go against the narrative but should sit and shut up when broony gets pounded.

Double standards to me.

Some folks opinion ok but others not haha

You're not seeing why it's different, Maria.

Huge mistake playing CalMac at left-back. He was caught out for the first goal and we want our best midfielder playing in midfield. Also, while Bolingoli was not great in first leg, I thought the point was about him adapting. Still can't figure out why we've started with CalMac at left-back. I'm flabbergasted. Also, a £7 million centre-half sitting on the bench twiddling his thumbs. Lenny clearly doesn't fancy him. That's worrying. CL incentive now totally gone in terms of attracting signings.

This Cluj outfit weren't shit, but there's no way in hell we should be losing 4-3 at home to a team like this. Moment of madness from Broony. Poor goalkeeping from Bain for that shock 3rd Cluj goal. Ought to have better awareness when palming ball away. I'm not a natural optimist, but we have to pick ourselves up, work on what needs to be worked on and simply take care of business domestically and see the EL as a bonus. It's depressing as fuck, but what else can we do now?

Hope there's a big fecking argument in the changing room right now, we all know who is culpable tonight, there's many candidates for a kick up the arse, we are all angry and that will get worse if there's no activity on the transfer front asap, but calling for people's heads is a bit premature imo, this will play on our minds for weeks but now isn't the time to panic and hit the self destruct button.

Yet again PL gambled on not proactively investing and yet again PL lost. And yet again PL will collect a large bonus as we will make a huge profit selling one of our very best players and now we can't afford to invest on decent players now because we've not qualified for the Champions League don't you know! I think we've seen this movie before!

No-one is asking PL to spend stupid amounts of money we don't have - just spend the fecking money we do fecking have! Then NFL play the fecking expensive new players you did actually buy! ?????

? do you know jfanny
Bad night I am angry ? poorly set up poor defending keeper looked Terrified sadly Broonie was poor but not the only one CalMac was shit on Saturday and shit tonight
We were disjointed from start to finish.
We got what we deserved on the night
But you need to get a grip. Negatit or whatever your name is the Bank of fuck Celtic
Aren’t gonna call in the receviers. We got beat
No one died just a dream.
Now let’s get the fuck ready for the Medja and the scummy Bastards and win the fucking League that’s what’s really important
Mon the fucking Hoops.

HH ?

Negatit ???

People can say he had a bad game but no that he sold the fkn jersey.

And find it funny how the narrative was different with boli and anyone who said he had a shit game got shot down.

So we weren’t allowed to go against the narrative but should sit and shut up when broony gets pounded.

Double standards to me.

Some folks opinion ok but others not haha

With all due respect Maria. The people who are speaking about how bad brown was watched the game. No ones saying brown is a bad captain we are just saying he was shit tonight and his needless handball gave them a boost.
You never seen how bad he was and are just defending him because its brown.
He deserves all the criticism he is getting. He is the captain and put his team under pressure by being a yard off the pace and giving away a needless penalty.
He had a shit game. That's a fact. I seen it.

With all due respect Maria. The people who are speaking about how bad brown was watched the game. No ones saying brown is a bad captain we are just saying he was shit tonight and his needless handball gave them a boost.
You never seen how bad he was and are just defending him because its brown.
He deserves all the criticism he is getting. He is the captain and put his team under pressure by being a hard off the pace and giving away a needless penalty.
He had a shit game. That's a fact. I seen it.
Fact!

Back