Celtic v CFR Cluj - Paradise, Tuesday 13 August - all comments here

I'm thinking that the blame must lie at the managers door...he changed the shape of the team to accommodate NCham which was the wrong call.... MacGregor is no left back as was shown at Ibrox last season and again tonight...Hayes could have very easily slotted in there and MacGregor, brown and Christie should have been our midfield trio .... serious tactical errors

Europa League it is..... probably our level

I don't think he's done, Michael but I'm not so blinkered that I can't see he had a stinker. He has to take the criticism because we expect more of him being that he's played more than 3 games for the team.
People can say he had a bad game but no that he sold the fkn jersey.

And find it funny how the narrative was different with boli and anyone who said he had a shit game got shot down.

So we weren’t allowed to go against the narrative but should sit and shut up when broony gets pounded.

Double standards to me.

Some folks opinion ok but others not haha
Nobody said he sold the jersey ,he is not that type of player M ! but comes a time when the others in the team are considered ,Calmac can play there ,unfortunately CM was hung out to dry in the first half ,look we’ve are all emotional right now ,understandable, ,me, you ,everybody on here, pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and start again,we will move on ,just a kick in the teeth ,just now ,hh

Same people that said he was finished last year have purred like kittens since. Because of him.

So he had a shit game he’s no the first and he’ll no be the last. Nor is he alone.

That's true maria.
But your only defending him because its Brown.
The facts are he had a shit game. He gave away a needless penalty and was one of the only players who didnt step up in the second half.

Why do people keep saying Calmac was playing at LB, he wasn't he had to keep dropping back from left mid because the back 3 set up and him playing out of position had us all over the fucking place, nobody seemed to know what the game plan was for the first 45mins. In the second half middle to front seemed to sort themselves out a little but we were still wide open at the back. Why we didn't revert to a back 4 and move Calmac back into his natural position is a fucking mystery to me.

Lawell knows it’ll blow over, we’ll all turn up on a Saturday and he’ll get off Scott free AGAIN. Just like every other year. That’s the problem with being faithful through and through. Lennon is a clown; Bain is useless and Broony is finished. Lawell has chronically underachieved for years and he’s let the Huns back as genuine competition; guess it’s a win-win. If we win the 9; it’ll be awesome; if we lose the 9; Lawell will get hounded - also awesome

I’m sorry but everything is wrong. Lennon shouldn’t be manager. We shouldnhave had McGinn in.

The blame is firmly on lawwell and our board of money grabbers. I would call for a boycott but what is the fucking point.

Awe ffs has CQN finally got rid of you, thats awe we bloody need, never seen you post a good word about our club. Are you on here to spout yir repeated pish post after post, only on after a defeat, there is already a few on here like that, so change your bloody record.

?????

Members online

Back