Celtic v Cluj - Europa League, Thursday 3 October, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

The lights definitely take some of the atmosphere away. They should have them on 15 mins before ko an then just the lights shining on pitch when teams come out without the sound let the fans make the atmosphere. Cluj aren't that bad a team as long as we pick the right team don't try and squeeze ntcham an Christie in the team. Keep the balance Forrest on the right an elyounoussi on the left. 3-1 Celtic French Eddie 2 an Christie.

I think the team will be:

Forster

Elhamed - Ajer - Jullien - Bolingoli

Brown - McGregor

Forrest - Christie - Elyounoussi

Edouard

I think Elyounoussi was actually v good against Rennes for most of the time he was on the pitch. He almost scored. I'd fancy him against a sluggish Cluj defence. I'm also unsure if Elhamed is fit enough to play, so it could be Bauer at RB.

The lights ruined the atmosphere on euro nights , the raw passion hairs on the back of neck feeling went in favour of a stupid lightshow

I absolutely get what you mean here. I thought that at the Salzburg match. Salzburg said they *loved* the atmosphere - it should be intimidating, not something you love. However, as opposed to scrapping the lights, I don't think they use them in the right way. If they could use them with the right music and less arbitrarily in terms of the actual 'display', it could be cool. The green light on the huddle is really cool. As are the lights during YNWA. But the actual 'display' is completely arbitrary in terms of music. Have it 'Celtic' themed, at the very least. It needs to be better choreographed.

Anyone know why eddie wears a bandage on his hand

Because he injured his hand or wrist? Just spitballin' here.

My guess is that it's carpal tunnel from too much typing, but that's just a guess.

Didn't he hurt his paw when playing with France under 21s?

I think he had the bandage on before that. I remember seeing his picture coming off the bus at Ibrox for the Sevco game and his hand/wrist had some sort brace on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back