Celtic v Cluj - Europa League, Thursday 3 October, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

Am very confident for tonite 3-1 no bother we wont be underestimating them this time c'mon bhoys lets put this mob in theyre rightful place....below us..... HAIL HAIL TO U ALL HOPE U ENJOY THE GAME TROOPS👌

The Waa

Hammy Chris Kris Boli

Broonie, the Metronome

Jamsie Corpus Southampton guy

Big Ed.

Clean sheet for the Waa, and a couple of courses of #i wannabe Edouard.#

Last edited:
It's not going to be an easy game that everyone predicts ,would put my money on cludgie coming here to spoil the game and leave with a point
Definitely not easy Kelly but definitely winable,we can talk about it all day long but at the end of the day It is the 11 Bhoys on that park who have the final say..
We can only hope their final say is good enough,there are no mugs in this group..
Good luck to us all tonight.
HH.

It's not going to be an easy game that everyone predicts ,would put my money on cludgie coming here to spoil the game and leave with a point
Agreed Kelly, my fear is that they will target left back with long diagonal balls and overlapping down our left side. Whoever is in front of Mbemba is going to have to put in a shift. As Greensprig says.... Good luck to us tonight

I want French Eddy to score a hatrick, then witness the best 'I wanna be Edouard' ever... :)…. Even 2 will do ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Back