Celtic v Dundee United - Saturday 29th Jan, 3pm, Celtic Park

Fair play to the fans responsible. Maith sibh go léir ✊

272926438_977987026181374_617164073453160281_n.jpg
All the familys and people of Derry love your support with your banner today.

Ha ha! Brilliant. I think someone needs to be checking MacShagger's betting account. It definitely looks like he sold his team out for two goals today! 🤣

I wonder if the media will kick up as much of a stink about the sevco fans invading the Dingwall pitch when Goldson scored their winner (oops - maybe not fannybaws)?
Apparently he turns 40 on Monday, was just dishing oot presents early, I think he’s just passed it, living on “passed” glory’s, funny how the gullabilly’s still respect him, after he “walked away” on a “free” “saying rangers are dead, I’m not transferring over to a new club” 🤣🤣

Sitting in the car and hear Ross County had a corner hoping they could score my mate starts shouting get in he was watching their game on the phone, good start now into paradise to watch the boys knowing a win would bring us even closer to them. As the game unfolded are thinking this has draw written all over it as we couldn't take our chances then Jota plays it across Abada takes a touch and slams it into the net a mixture of delight and relief but the noise in the stadium was great to hear. A special mention to the ref who let the foul on Taylor go to then give a 2nd yellow to Bitton takes a special way of performing your officiating duties add on the fact he drew the line for Utd players to stand behind for a free kick then let them stand on it or in front of it and the amount of time wasting he let them away with.

Last edited:
Sitting in the car and hear Ross County had a corner hoping they could score my mate starts shouting get in he was watching their game on the phone, good start now into paradise to watch the boys knowing a win would bring us even closer to them. As the game unfolded are thinking this has draw written all over it as we couldn't take out chances then Jota plays it across Abada takes a touch and slams it into the net a mixture of delight and relief but the noise in the stadium was great to hear. A special mention to the ref who let the foul on Taylor go to then give a 2nd yellow to Bitton takes a special way of performing your officiating duties add on the fact he drew the line for Utd players to stand behind for a free kick then let them stand on it or in front of it and the amount of time wasting he let them away with.
Correct there dmac, at one point he was smiling when moving our bhoys back when just previously he ignored his own line. Cunt that he was / is

Tell ye what, McGregor looked absolutely shite the day, slow and cumbersome, nae doubt he’ll be up for us but I fully expect the sleekit bastard to be up to his usual tricks knowing the MiB won’t punish him.
He’s a dirty fecker..
He may well be up fur it m8 but the Hun Bastards got 2 Fukin Wooden Legs!! 🤣🤣🤣.. Great shot stopper in his day (Altho I DESPISE THE CUNT) but canny even move eez Wiiden Legs intae position noo tae save Fuk Aw.. Praying he plays Wed!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

haveing watched sevco scrape a draw and very lucky at that and knowing we needed a win me pacemaker went into overdrive the longer the game went on and the way thier goalkeeper was throwing himself about he had more luck than sevco the one he deflected over with leg in Ayr you wouldn’t have bet on him stopping it but Celtic sticking to thier task won the day with a makewieight team roll on Wednesday

Seeing as I missed the games this afternoon I just watched the highlights packages on Sportscene. I'm not sure how representative these were of the whole games but it sppeared that sevco totally dominated and battered RC snd Utd gave as good as they got in an even game against us!

Personally I thought Taylor was fouled immediately before Bitton's second yellow. I have seen dozens of free kicks given against us this season for this type of incident.

I will say Giakoumakis was very unfortunate not to score with that miraculous reflex save by the goalie's boot. Abada was so composed to score that beautiful winner.

Back