Celtic v Dundee Utd - Match Thread

John , you are dreaming if you don’t think brown will start against the huns and soro will , turnbull eddy griff , yes 100% but brown will replace soro
110% Torrancetim Broony will start against the huns,Soro has not let us down since he got his chance but this game is a different animal completely,this is Broony,s type of game providing we turn up..

HH.

I know that I'm off thread that's not started yet but lenny MUST realise they will probably play the 3 up front they have all season , we MUST play at least 2 up front our 2 are better than their 3 and that will win it for us . Shouldn't get ahead of myself but this is where it all goes Pete tong for them and david Blaine for us again HH
Let's just take care of Utd first of all. Lenny can have an eye on the sevco game for managing his team, but this becomes pretty meaningless if we drop any more points against other teams.

P.S. Any scoring tips for the Superbru???

Not that I'm into conspiracy theories or anything like that 🤫, but the amount of players having to miss playing against newco because of covid related reasons, must be up there with the amount of teams that get a player red carded just before they play newco.

Mysterious or should that be mischievous or coincidental???hmmmmm you tell me.
Understand where your coming from 50 shades,not keen on theories myself but you begin to doubt yourself when you see the luck they have had this season of all seasons.
They play Aberdeen when Aberdeen are missing 8 first team members,Hamilton when they are down 5 first team members,it,s all falling into place for them.
Money has been coming into the cesspit from every angle,this is definitely a do or die season for them
Looking at what we know about their finances this is why they must win the league, they are all in for this season,if they dont win the league they are in an even deeper hole than they were in 2011.
We just need to look at the signing fees they have to pay,they cant make the payments if they dont win the league,wages,electricity,loans,etc all have to be paid and once EUFA see a possible repeat of 2011 they will have no option but to remove them from Europe,but if they do win the league they will have sponsors queing along Edmonston Drive to get them to sign up..

HH.

110% Torrancetim Broony will start against the huns,Soro has not let us down since he got his chance but this game is a different animal completely,this is Broony,s type of game providing we turn up..

HH.
Naw. This WAS Broonies game. Check back to last results against them. It will take more than enthusiasm and experience to win that game. We shouldn't fix what ain't broke in my opinion.

Can't see it being much of a problem,but as quite a few have said every games a cup final,even harder when they are ref assisted,I'm sure most people saw the kick against Hibs when the excuse for a ref said the player ducked yet the rules clearly state any kick at a dangerous height is a foul or a penalty depending where on the pitch takes place,watch how many times the ref stops play or books a defender a the start of the match,it's a sad way to view football but history tells us it's what is happening with the majority of refs

Got to focus on this game. Full stop. Put out our best team. We have no room for manoeuvre. Like many have said mibbe too much tinkering in the past. I'm all for a steady proven line up. The players know each others positions so much better to link. I get the need to rotate maybe a couple but outwith that keep a winning formula.

Got to focus on this game. Full stop. Put out our best team. We have no room for manoeuvre. Like many have said mibbe too much tinkering in the past. I'm all for a steady proven line up. The players know each others positions so much better to link. I get the need to rotate maybe a couple but outwith that keep a winning formula.

We need to stick with a defensive unit for a number of games... confidence comes from the back

What we need v Dundee United on Wednesday is continuity. Continuity in playing the 4-diamond-2 formation, continuity in Eddy/Griff partnership up front, continuity in a midfield that includes Soro, Turnbull and McGregor (and not Brown) and hopefully we'll see a continuing improvement in performances and results. Any changes to the starting 11 should be limited to the defence. Jullien should return, then its a choice of either Ajer RB with Bitton keeping his place or Ajer and Jullien partnership with Frimpong at RB. Duffy should not come back into the starting 11.
Win the game, show another improving performance and go with the same on Saturday.

Members online

Latest posts

Back