Celtic v Dundee

I've learned this season to not resct till its done this team no matter how bad a performance are more than capable of that canny wait till kyogo is back maeda just isnae clinical but big GG has done the business superb 🥳HH YNWA COYBIG WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND UR NO🖕🥳🤣
Kyogos DIFF CLASS, that's 7 goals conceded in last 3 games, Fukin Shocking!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Think we just need easy games against the FILTH tae GET back tae normal!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

His name's Big Nir
He's a hitman for Mossad
He's the Bhoy to bring on
When things are lookin bad
He hates the huns
And he loves to make them sad
I wish ta fuck
He'd slap that Abada lad
He's made Paradise his home
And that really makes me glad.

I've learned this season to not resct till its done this team no matter how bad a performance are more than capable of that canny wait till kyogo is back maeda just isnae clinical but big GG has done the business superb 🥳HH YNWA COYBIG WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND UR NO🖕🥳🤣
I think Maeda is 4 goals in 8 appearances. Most of these have been against park the bus sides camped in their own box whereas his strength is fast breaks, so he done really well so far all things considered.

That is an important 3 points but we must improve.

I think Maeda is 4 goals in 8 appearances. Most of these have been against park the bus sides camped in their own box whereas his strength is fast breaks, so he done really well so far all things considered.

That is an important 3 points but we must improve.
Ano but he's also missed a few sitters I'm not dissing him he looks better coming in from the left but once kyogo is fit he will be some impact sub

Back