Celtic v Dundee

After the disappointment of last weeks loss, my brother put it back in perspective
when he reminded me that my hope and want for this season was to win the league to stop them getting the CL money if nothing else.
I thot James Forest performance was back to his normal superb.
Have 2 say Forrest was the only positive from other night
Hopefully he’s back to himself cos he’s been guff this season even by his standards

All this about making changes is crazy, we must start with the strongest possible team available, the Huns play early afternoon and if they win then we have to ensure a victory, if the draw or lose then we again have to ensure a victory to pile on the pressure and take advantage of the situation, why the Fek we take chance messing about with the team is beyond me, the names being thrown around with the likes of Doak, Dembele, Scales, is bonkers,.

Win the game in the first half and then look to your bench.

if the game isn't going our way at the break then we need the strongest possible bench to ensure the win.

The League is the Golden Challis this season, take no chances or fekin prisoners on the way to achieving this. Treat every game as a final and utilize the strongest team at every opportunity.

No more of this resting players crap, play them, use them and sub them when required.

5-0 To the good bhoys.

Hail Hail

Also noticed we are evens favorites for a win on Thursday Bode a generous 2/1 almost. Do the bookies know something we dont. food for though.
100%Toad. No room for error. I could care less about Thursday. I want to see the best of us in every game from now til the end of the season. We have time for a rest in the summer when we have secured the league and the associated rewards (£). Then we can think about Europe in our second season.

Simply put. The vikings (I like that) played around our midfield and played in the spaces left by the fullbacks. They were also very well organised at the back. Not rocket science. Lets see if Ange has a solution for Thursday. I don't really care much. I would like to see us be focused on the 12 league games as a measure of an astounding success if we win this league as I have been predicting since July of last year.

Last edited:
Noticed nobody’s going with Taylor at left back the guy had a stinker on Thursday night but so did others I’m not his biggest fan but he had been holding his own until Thursday. I think Ange will go with him again, it will shoot his confidence to pieces if he’s dropped just saying like

Back