Celtic v Dunfermline - Betfred Cup, All comments here

Been listening beyond grim, according to radio Julien and Boli woeful, a huge ndeed corners but we are terrible at them. Waste of time. A feeling of this could be the day it all comes tumbling unless we get the finger out. Ajer another blow. Of all the defenders he’s the one you don’t want crocked.

Will the defence collapse? Will we be surprised? I won’t.

Been listening beyond grim, according to radio Julien and Boli woeful, a huge ndeed corners but we are terrible at them. Waste of time. A feeling of this could be the day it all comes tumbling unless we get the finger out. Ajer another blow. Of all the defenders he’s the one you don’t want crocked.

Scary thing for me is that our defence are being genuinely tested by teams like Dunfermline. I mean, ffs, Cluj are hardly world beaters. But Dunfermline have in the past 20 minutes been shaking our defence.

Members online

Latest posts

Back