Celtic v Hamilton - Wed 4 December, kick-off 7.45pm all comments here

I know the Celtic Blog that JF writes has a load a huns who comment.
But I mean the actual writers for the "Celtic Bhoys" they always refer to the huns by the dead clubs name. They always refer to the "old firm" and at the moment they have an article saying that we are competing with the huns for a players signature. We all know that if Celtic and the scum are after the same player then theres no competing what so ever for his signature. So I was just wondering is "the Celtic bhoys" an attempt by the SMSM to create a click bait blog for celtic fans.

If it looks like a hun.....and talks like a hun.....and smells like a hun.....you know the rest ๐Ÿ‘

If it looks like a hun.....and talks like a hun.....and smells like a hun.....you know the rest ๐Ÿ‘

He is NOT a Hun, he doesn't come from the UK and doesn't understand the situation that surrounds Scottish football in the way you or I might. I am trying to give the boy some help at the moment and would appreciate it if he's given half a chance. He is learning the hard way at the moment.

Aye, .oh how they'll have celebrated Hamilton's late equalise, at Pittodrie. Oh how we heard their bottle crash when they lost a 2 goal lead, how we laugh at their pain when news of Broonies glorious winner GIRFUY YA LURKING HUNS.

Enjoyed the game, enjoyed the.pub even better with my 2 son's. Oh the banter did anyone else hear the crashing sound at around 8:50pm ish tonight, it was the huns bottle going, they lost a 2 goal lead. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm sure there was another around 9:35pm ish it was the "OH FUCK" they're not going to STOP THE 9, "WE HAVE THEM ON THE FLOOR LET'S OVER THE NEXT 24 DAYS, MAKE SURE WE GET THE FUCKING JOB DONE" ๐Ÿ€HAIL HAIL๐Ÿ€

He is NOT a Hun, he doesn't come from the UK and doesn't understand the situation that surrounds Scottish football in the way you or I might. I am trying to give the boy some help at the moment and would appreciate it if he's given half a chance. He is learning the hard way at the moment.

So is he a Celtic fan or is he a blogger that wants Celtic fan hits??

Some additional content, the middle one is from Niall J and some extra snaps from last night for you to enjoy...

ajer_2086.jpgbauer_4629.jpgbitton_4466.jpgbrown_2148.jpgbrown_goal_2372.jpgjohnston_2295.jpgmcgregor_2094.jpgjohnston_2295.jpg

Back