Celtic v Hearts, Celtic Park, Saturday 16th December, 3pm kick off

The distressing view fae 403.... 😱

Haven’t seen any of the game back yet, so this is all from my own perspective up in the gods...

Joe, regressing week by week, cant catch a cross and has the punch akin to a 2yr old aiming for a piñata blindfolded... Is going to cost us I'm afraid unless he's hooked ASAP...

The fab four, ffs 3 of the 4 couldn't find anyone in a Celtic strip if they were doon the Gallowgate after the game, only CCV showed any gumption at all, and hopefully those that think Liam is the answer at CB are now having a change of mind... AJ looking more and more like an ice hockey player and Greg just doesn't fit into this formation, half the time hes a full back and the other half hes back to the Ange inverted, although neither full back got help from our useless mids.... O'Riely and Turnbull created nothing and prevented less, one shot on target fae Turnbull that even Hart would have saved... Calmac ineffective and marked out of it for months now (mostly).. Mikey... Not good enough.... Palma... One trick and not that good at it... Kyogo the lost bhoy, gets no through balls and with ineffective wingers is basically redundant...

Subs..... Nae still to early... 😱 😱 😱

Rodgers.... 2 down and hes fucking about with full backs,, brings Oh on and drops Kyogo to mid ffs, 2 up front wingers to the byeline and crosses with 2 strikers trying to get something... A change of formation was needed and ignored....

Fans..... Booing... Really, just piss off with that crap, instead of waiting to be entertained try supporting the team or just shut up... Been relying on the GB to long and seem to have forgot how to support...

Bring on the Livvy...

I hope we are working on a change of tactics... And I really hope we are working on a change of playing personal...

😱😱😱😱😱

The distressing view fae 403.... 😱

Haven’t seen any of the game back yet, so this is all from my own perspective up in the gods...

Joe, regressing week by week, cant catch a cross and has the punch akin to a 2yr old aiming for a piñata blindfolded... Is going to cost us I'm afraid unless he's hooked ASAP...

The fab four, ffs 3 of the 4 couldn't find anyone in a Celtic strip if they were doon the Gallowgate after the game, only CCV showed any gumption at all, and hopefully those that think Liam is the answer at CB are now having a change of mind... AJ looking more and more like an ice hockey player and Greg just doesn't fit into this formation, half the time hes a full back and the other half hes back to the Ange inverted, although neither full back got help from our useless mids.... O'Riely and Turnbull created nothing and prevented less, one shot on target fae Turnbull that even Hart would have saved... Calmac ineffective and marked out of it for months now (mostly).. Mikey... Not good enough.... Palma... One trick and not that good at it... Kyogo the lost bhoy, gets no through balls and with ineffective wingers is basically redundant...

Subs..... Nae still to early... 😱 😱 😱

Rodgers.... 2 down and hes fucking about with full backs,, brings Oh on and drops Kyogo to mid ffs, 2 up front wingers to the byeline and crosses with 2 strikers trying to get something... A change of formation was needed and ignored....

Fans..... Booing... Really, just piss off with that crap, instead of waiting to be entertained try supporting the team or just shut up... Been relying on the GB to long and seem to have forgot how to support...

Bring on the Livvy...

I hope we are working on a change of tactics... And I really hope we are working on a change of playing personal...

😱😱😱😱😱
Feel yir pain 50 that was dire yesterday
Hope it’s not a sign of things to come
Who’s to blame our manager, Board take yir pick but not through the heid please
Messi could we sign him to show MJ that’s what he does just sayin

HH🫣

I'd rather have the points on the board Espirito than be chasing, they're into the last 32 not the ¼s and the level of sides they played in the Europa is a far cry from the champions league.
Momentum , I get that but they still have to do it, I still back us to beat them at CP
Me to,,,,celtic to the core mate🍀dizny mean we canny express ourselves (cleanse ourselves more like🤣)…

I

Don’t think it’s an over reaction tommybhoy?it’s a fear that all that dominance is about to switch to a team that are miles behind us in every department going to get the chance to get there hands on £60 million jackpot,because some members of our club
get a hardon counting the cash in the bank instead of forward thinking??can you imagine the hunz way £60mil?they would strenghing that club/team til every penny was spent mate!!!
I know mate it's frustrating board are cunts and our transfer activity has been terrible.....but I still think that our fanbase need to realise we wont go seasons unbeaten and win trebles every year ....even under our greatest teams the lions etc we lost games and never won many trebles .....98 season is one of.our biggest league wins and I'm sure we lost 7 and 8 draws.....we have just had a glory period of dominance but it wasn't going to last forever.....but I get what your saying mate defo

Aye but that was down to brendan mate?he was approached with plenty time on the clock??not a brendan hater far from it,actually think apart from ange he was the best guy!!but facts are facts mate he fucked around.
Did he fuck around mate or did the board fuck around haggling over a fiver and who pays fir the club track suit for him?
Only when Liewell was no where to be seen did we look like we were making signings with time to spare and prepare. We knew in December last year who was coming in the January.
Liewell returns and everything slows down and no doubt all the petty haggling does as well.
I had high hopes for Nicholson that he would be so different in his approach to how we run the club and the “project” signings would be at a better level than what we have brought in with a few first team ready players to accompany them.
Ange got a big say if not all the say who came in that’s why they hit the ground running, did Brendan get the piss taken out of him and told they where all Liewell Juniors signings and he had nothing to worry about when it came to recruitment. If he did maybe that was Naive of him but I do honestly believe that he is at least trying to right the wrong of leaving us when he did the last time.
His tactics are taking a pounding but if we were taking the chances that we’ve been missing (sitters in most cases) then we’re not in this mess.
A lot of people forget that when Anges team came up against the defensive bus there was a lot of games we where shite but got by because we took our chances when it mattered.

Did he fuck around mate or did the board fuck around haggling over a fiver and who pays fir the club track suit for him?
Only when Liewell was no where to be seen did we look like we were making signings with time to spare and prepare. We knew in December last year who was coming in the January.
Liewell returns and everything slows down and no doubt all the petty haggling does as well.
I had high hopes for Nicholson that he would be so different in his approach to how we run the club and the “project” signings would be at a better level than what we have brought in with a few first team ready players to accompany them.
Ange got a big say if not all the say who came in that’s why they hit the ground running, did Brendan get the piss taken out of him and told they where all Liewell Juniors signings and he had nothing to worry about when it came to recruitment. If he did maybe that was Naive of him but I do honestly believe that he is at least trying to right the wrong of leaving us when he did the last time.
His tactics are taking a pounding but if we were taking the chances that we’ve been missing (sitters in most cases) then we’re not in this mess.
A lot of people forget that when Anges team came up against the defensive bus there was a lot of games we where shite but got by because we took our chances when it mattered.
That's probably closer to the mark mate, though I was thinking lawell was certain Rodgers still had his Celtic tie and didn't believe it was also stolen with all his medals when he left.
Ange also like you say had Giakoumakis to bring on and Oh isn't at that level yet, I think he'll get there but he's still raw, as is Yang and Kwon still needs defrosted.
Bernabei ( Ange's next big thing from Argentina) I mean wtf?
We are bare bones right now , Forrest being one of our better players shows that. He came on beat his man like I've not seen from him for some time again and again put decent balls into the box and no takers, not even close to takers.
Palma has been decent but he needs a word in his ear that he plays for Celtic not the other way round at times.

Our business model is apparently linked to the Huns being competitive and therein for me lies a major problem…
Quite possibly mate!!outwith The European cup the second biggest target for this generation of supportera was ten in a row which would’ve crippled they cunts!!wit happens under lawell ?total fuckup…next on the list the 55”…lawell reappears like Bobby Ewing (for the younger gen he was a actor in a drama🤷‍♂️)from the shower!!!this cancerous cunt and his kin along way desmond and his kin can go fuck themselves..

That's probably closer to the mark mate, though I was thinking lawell was certain Rodgers still had his Celtic tie and didn't believe it was also stolen with all his medals when he left.
Ange also like you say had Giakoumakis to bring on and Oh isn't at that level yet, I think he'll get there but he's still raw, as is Yang and Kwon still needs defrosted.
Bernabei ( Ange's next big thing from Argentina) I mean wtf?
We are bare bones right now , Forrest being one of our better players shows that. He came on beat his man like I've not seen from him for some time again and again put decent balls into the box and no takers, not even close to takers.
Palma has been decent but he needs a word in his ear that he plays for Celtic not the other way round at times.
That’s the thing mate all our signings are raw with no sprinkle of experienced players to help them. Big Giakoumakis came in after being one of the top scorers in the Dutch league and knows his way to goals.
We replace our big players that left with young raw talent with little to no experience
Like you say if we are still depending on JF to break a team down we really must be at the bare bones.
Your right about Palma he has to be more of a team player the game against hibs at Easter road showed this when a simple pass to Kyogo left him with an open goal but instead went for the glory from a silly angle.
I just hope for the boards sake they have planned well for January or their wee dynasty will come crumbling down

Our business model is apparently linked to the Huns being competitive and therein for me lies a major problem…
Hear this a lot mate and while I cannot say its not the case 11 titles in 12 seasons , 5 trebles and a double in 7 seasons, I think, does make me wonder about that.
How that represents competitive for them is akin to competitive for us winning a first champions league game in 10 years.

I

I know mate it's frustrating board are cunts and our transfer activity has been terrible.....but I still think that our fanbase need to realise we wont go seasons unbeaten and win trebles every year ....even under our greatest teams the lions etc we lost games and never won many trebles .....98 season is one of.our biggest league wins and I'm sure we lost 7 and 8 draws.....we have just had a glory period of dominance but it wasn't going to last forever.....but I get what your saying mate defo
Don’t know wit age group you are tommybhoy?but through the Murray years and way before that it was fuckin horrid way they gloating cunts mate,🤢even people who had no skin in football were lovin the hun having us under the cosh,didnt have celtic blogs where it’s all our own commenting about football,had newspapers only that were and still are biased 200% in their favour,every building site was cunts whistling the sash wearing hun tops talking about buying England international players while we were signing Wayne Biggins…a don’t have a “we’ve “got a giving right attitude far from it,
but these cunts have died and risen and should not be anywhere near us again only because we have a shower a rich upperclass snobs running the show that never had to put up way there crap,that’s what fuckin angers me.

I

I think we all understand that we won't continue to win trebles and have invicible seasons. Personally I am delighted with that if it means the standard of domestic fitba is improving to be more competitive. I truly welcome that as victory tastes even sweeter.

But the truth is our performances have regressed significantly since Easter. And too many players are not putting in a shift and don't seem to care. That is unforgivable to me. Also, you don't need too long a memory to see where this scenario leads us to...

Hear this a lot mate and while I cannot say its not the case 11 titles in 12 seasons , 5 trebles and a double in 7 seasons, I think, does make me wonder about that.
How that represents competitive for them is akin to competitive for us winning a first champions league game in 10 years.
I think it’s more of a case of us not fully pushing on a level(s) to compete even with the so called smaller clubs in Europe.
Our target should always be how we can improve at European level Im not saying spending fortunes cause that guarantees nothing
but it seems we have no ambition other than just “hoping” we’ve done enough.
If the board did have ambition we would possibly be that far in front that the Huns wouldn’t catch us and that being the case their worried that would take away any competition and affect sponsorship deals (Money coming in🙄)IMO

Don’t know wit age group you are tommybhoy?but through the Murray years and way before that it was fuckin horrid way they gloating cunts mate,🤢even people who had no skin in football were lovin the hun having us under the cosh,didnt have celtic blogs where it’s all our own commenting about football,had newspapers only that were and still are biased 200% in their favour,every building site was cunts whistling the sash wearing hun tops talking about buying England international players while we were signing Wayne Biggins…a don’t have a “we’ve “got a giving right attitude far from it,
but these cunts have died and risen and should not be anywhere near us again only because we have a shower a rich upperclass snobs running the show that never had to put up way there crap,that’s what fuckin angers me.
I'm 35 but body feels like it's 85 mind feels like 16 😂 I remember the 90s from 95 onwards anyway when things just started to get slightly better for us mate ....I know what your saying 101 percent tho....I just look at stats sometimes and we all know that other mob where going to come back at some point and also other teams in Scotland with finishing 3rd is such a big money maker that every team will be trying to get 3rd with that conference money up for grabs ...I do think tho that a good few Celtic fans especially the younger ones have definitely got a giving right attitude tho ....under Martin his first season that beautiful treble we only won 31 games that season ....we will win league this season anyway 🍀 but it will be a bumpy ride ( the posts are not dig at you mate 😂🍀)

I think we all understand that we won't continue to win trebles and have invicible seasons. Personally I am delighted with that if it means the standard of domestic fitba is improving to be more competitive. I truly welcome that as victory tastes even sweeter.

But the truth is our performances have regressed significantly since Easter. And too many players are not putting in a shift and don't seem to care. That is unforgivable to me. Also, you don't need too long a memory to see where this scenario leads us to...
Agreed mate our performances have been shit.....I'm not going to lie I never seen game yesterday or highlights....WiFi is hard enough to get on this site never mind YouTube but I heard yesterday was poor.....I'm happy it's going to be exciting season but obv a hate losing more.....

Back