Celtic v Hibernian, Saturday 15th October, 3pm

A lot of people were quick to say wee Jamsie was finished, too slow, for ange ball, better players in front of him, today he’s shown why he’s still a Celtic player, has more medals oan his mantle piece the whole hun team combined 💚
I thought he was BB I couldn't see with the injuries and buying new guys in like abada how he wid get games but im delighted he's now fully fit u canny beat a local boy doing wit he done today him and big haksa on form just at the right time aswell

Quietly clinical, found our shooting boots again….looking forward to see tomorrow’s lunchtime game, Huns oan the ropes, suffering in confidence, nae central defence, manager under pressure, well oan a run of good form, they’ll need help fae the man in black tomorrow, a tav pen or a man sent aff…hope Motherwell attack then fae the start 👍

Great result and a fitting tribute to a long standing bhoy....take a bow Jamesy.
Hibs not in it from start to finish ....thought Mooy was terrific along with young Bernabei.. Honestly didn't know what to expect today but Ange keeps us going...unfortunately the CL was a distraction for us in our ascendancy and it threw us a bit including the injuries that we were unlucky enough to pick up.
Today gives us great confidence going forward despite who is missing . We are back to playing our football regardless the personnel and the rewards are returning after deserting us for a month. We never stop. Very happy 💚🍀🇮🇪💪

Hesgoal had Hibs TV streaming. During the commentary, they were talking about something and one of the guys chipped in "Whatever happens, it'll be a penalty to rangers." No doubt we will see the proof of that comment tomorrow.
Yeah, I laughed when he came out with that
They mentioned VAR will be introduced on Friday night, against St Johnstone, when he said "Whatever happens, it'll be a penalty to Rangers"
The auld fella will be getting hate mail from the zombies
He'll know it's from them as it will be written in crayon
Wonder if he'll be sanctiond like Craig Levein was back in the day after his rant against the Huns
Well done that Hibee
HH

Really good performance today. When you consider probably only 4 of the starting 11 would be chosen if everyone was fit, available and we were playing a big game then it showed that the squad are now starting to contribute.
Jamesy rolling back the years, Mooy having his best performance for us to date, our back up full backs looking every bit as good as the two they replaced and Maeda getting a confidence boosting goal.
The only negative was a disgraceful performance from McLean. No amount of VAR will stop these incompetent referees in this country from not understanding the basic rules of football.

James Forrest, he's past it
Get rid of him, he's pish
Everyone had a great game today
Bernabei, his best game in a Celtic jersey
Big GG played a blinder
So happy for James Forrest, you could almost feel it in your bones every time he was on the ball
Fantastic achievement for him
Tommy Boyd is spot on with his comments re the MIB
Pulled the play back when we were trying to get moving after a foul
Books O'Riley for a tackle, then becomes a cross between Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder, when a Hibee does exactly the same thing...no card
Porteous, diving about all over the place
Offsides, which weren't offside (thank you linesman) and allowed them to foul at will without repercussions
As Tommy Boyd stated, that ref's a disgrace
Haksa, great game from him and Tony and CCV, immense at the back, brick walls the both of them
Loved when CCV and Boyle came together, Boyle tries to outmuscle our Bhoy, who then gives him the chance to fo it again, only for Boyle to land on his arse a second time
Well done James and the Bhoys
HH

Just back from the game.
Great performance with many outstanding performers. Jamesie probably got motm, but watching I’m staggered at Hatate. He was everywhere, had great passing range and the number of runs he made without being found was amazing.
I also think he has bulked up a bit. He was my motm And even the GB sang his song for ages at one point.
Brilliant wee man
HH

Back