Celtic v Hibernian, Saturday 15th October, 3pm

Start of the game gave Hibs a chance then after that took control got a quick goal to settle everyone. Started the 2nd half on the backfoot a bit but got back in control them Hibs scored but a quick response deflated them then the team set about completing the job with another 2 goals could have been more well done to the players.

Normal service has been resumed.

Not a bad performance from anyone in our team today.

First half Haka and Begbie down the left destroyed them, along with Tony and Jamsie on the right the spooners looked average at best.

Could really pick any of the outfield starting 10 for Motm but obviously Jamsie gets it, congratulations on getting the 💯, you have joined a fantastic group of Celtic players James 👏👏👏👏👏👏.

Some diddy on here earlier predicted that the ref would be at it today with his interpretation of the rules due to it being our last game before VAR, he wasn't wrong was he 😂🤔.

The spoon burners in the away section today disgraced themselves, only time we could hear anything from them was when Frank McGarvey came on to the pitch to speak and thank the fans for their support of him at this trying time,and they decided to sing up for the one and only time, never liked them and dont get why some think they are an East of Scotland version of us, are they fuk, scum spoon burners is all they are.

God bless you Frankie bhoy.

YNWA

I missed the game today, but absolutely delighted for Jamesie. He has been such a fantastic servant for us - scoring in 14 consecutive seasons, plus lots of assists.

Happy Maeda scored too. I hope that gives him a wee boost too.

I believe Mooy was excellent - I am very happy with that as I liked him for a long time but feared he was maybe getting on a bit based on recent performances. We will need more of this when CalMac is out.

Bernabei is a fantastic prospect and we are blessed to have 4 fantastic full backs.

No doubt MacLean's shocking refereeing will not come across in the 5 minute highlights package, but he has always been a despicable cheating MIB bass who is just another biased bigot but with a Specsaver badge on his sleeve.

Last edited:
P.S. give Jamesie a much deserved testimonial (usually given after 10 years). I know he would donate the proceeds to charity, but he deserves the recognition from the fans. There have been a lot of wonderful players he has shared the field with that would love the opportunity to play again at Parkhead.

And I would also welcome Brendan Rodgers who played a large part in reigniting Jamesie's career when he was nearly unplayable for a season. I know that is not a popular opinion with many fellow fans but I don't give a shite.

Even if we set aside the blatant bias and cheating McLean's performance was totally sub-standard. In any other profession personnel are held to account and have KPIs to fulfil. But not Scottish referees. Surely there must be some legal avenue to force the SPFL to set and maintain basic standards of competency. What the hell was Lawwell doing at UEFA all those years where he could have done something about refereeing standards.

Thot ange got the line up bang on today,rested the guys way blistering pace,went for a more ...no slower!!but methodical pace,Haksabanovic +Bernabei Jamie+tony stretched and dragged there defenders out and big gio moved them all ways,,,mooy might be as slow as ,but tackles and passes are spot on,,wouldn’t have ralston oot ma team,,solid player at both ends,,good day bhoys☘️Oh and refs a durty orange bastard ma brother said to me at five one,,no way does he let us get seven??bernabei ghosts inti box way seconds to go he gives a imaginary free kick....

On a side note, loaned, Mikey Johnston celebrated his first start for Vitoria Guimaraes with an double in the 3-1 win away to Canelas 2010 in a Portuguese Cup tie. Tbf it was against 10 men as the other team hud a man sent aff, not sure whit lvl he’s playing at in Portugal as there looks to be only 10 men and a dug at the game 🤣🤣

I missed the game today, but absolutely delighted for Jamesie. He has been such a fantastic servant for us - scoring in 14 consecutive seasons, plus lots of assists.

Happy Maeda scored too. I hope that gives him a wee boost too.

I believe Mooy was excellent - I am very happy with that as I liked him for a long time but feared he was maybe getting on a bit based on recent performances. We will need more of this when CalMac is out.

Bernabei is a fantastic prospect and we are blessed to have 4 fantastic full backs.

No doubt MacLean's shocking refereeing will not come across in the 5 minute highlights package, but he has always been a despicable cheating MIB bass who is just another biased bigot but with a Specsaver badge on his sleeve
McLean was his usual fuckin hun self totally baffling decisions today arsehole🤬

As I said before, his brother signed for Deadco and chose to play international football for "Ulster", so we all know what kind of household he grew up in. And yet - despite his clear bias he displays in every fecking match - he is still wrongly considered to be one of our top MIBs and gets to referee us in lots of important matches. He is pure and simply a cheating biased c**t!

Was super to see ( highlights) that team play so well , Haksabanovic looked terrific and a real player is he ok? Went off at HT , Mooy is beginning to belong and it shows ,glad Maeda got back on the scoresheet, GG showing he can do the job.
Most pleasing was the Forrest hatrick, he is a dying breed 1 club player at this level, his 3 goals just reminds everyone how good he can be and why Ange gave him the 3 year contract.
100 goals what an achievement for a winger , Griffiths was 123 was it?

So many good things to take from that game.
Took our chances this time, thought all our performances in the champions league games deserved the goals, these bhoys will find the net in Europe though it might have to wait until next season for it to have real meaning, it would be good to sign off on a high note.
Think we can beat Shakhtar and score against Madrid EL is still a huge ask though.

Bernabei starting to settle in too.
This result has been coming.

What the fuck did he pull Bernabei back for, as he was going in on goal, at the left hand side of the box, just before the final whistle
The Bhoy beat two men by cutting in between them, left one lying in his wake, never touched him, and McLean awards them a free kick :unsure::rolleyes:
Absolutely brutal refereeing today by the Mason in lilac
You'll see the decision at the 4:40 mark
HUNbelievable
HH

Back